Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Care For Your Vagina And Prevent It From Coming Down With Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Care For Your Vagina And Prevent It From Coming Down With Infection (181 Views)

Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Vagina And Prevent It From Coming Down With Infection by moboladipine(f): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Hello Ladies!

That intimate area is precious and should be guided and we'll taken care of. Several ladies do things that injure the feminine area and keep coming down with one infection or the other.

In this video, I explained the do's and dont's of the vagina/intimate area and how to keep it fresh and scenty.

Click on link below to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ln3i_2IpY8

(1) (Reply)

FDA Approved Male Enhancement Pill / How To Make Peanut Butter At Home / If I Ate Bran Flakes With Skimmed Milk For Lunch Would This Be Okay And Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.