Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos (24021 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Babtech001: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Former Super Eagles captain and Everton Legend Joseph Yobo and wife, Adaeze have released their 2021 Christmas photos, Igbere TV reports.

Christmas is a time of the year enjoyed by Christians and people of other religious beliefs alike. The atmosphere is usually charged up as individuals celebrate with their families.

On the eve of the celebration, former most beautiful girl in Nigeria, Adaeze Igwe, and her footballer husband, Joseph Yobo, took to social media to share adorable photos of themselves with their three kids as they prepare for the holidays.

“We took it outside this Christmas � to take it all in �. Wishing you all the spirit of joy this season brings. The magic of Christmas is in the air so let’s all spread and share the love that it brings. I love you all ❤️” Adaeze wrote.

They also used the opportunity to wish their fans a happy Christmas and New Year celebration.

https://www.instagram.com/adaezeyobo/p/CX3NY27NAB2/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Jay5mie: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2021
angry

F**k off

Everybody gettat angry angry angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2021
See my people! grin

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by chatinent: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Yobo, nna m. Jisike.

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Calamity Yobo cool

8 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Jidemoo: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Cute family....oga Joseph my father-in-law tongue

9 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by WibusJaga: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2021

I hope NL Mods will not litter our FP today with Xmas pictures of these celebrities. No be only dem de celebrate Xmas.

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by insidelife22(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2021
ah kids,this man's father,Yobo was the founder of the zobo drink.

and

I hope they are sharing zobo in gallons for the xmas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Yobo from his own team defence line, can pass ball to opposing strikers to score that year for everton, even when he dey free and unchallenged, and not under pressure. Chai. I remember one of the blunders he passed to rooney

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Iamdbull: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

Very soon that's how my pictures go reach fp say Dbull and his beauty queen babymama post for Christmas pics

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Ipò Joseph Yobo

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by paulolee(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
beautiful family....pics like this naim de make me de hustle harder...I no fit reason marriage wen bar never dey..
moni cnt buy love n it doesn't guarantee a beautiful family but in all beautiful or happy family, money is involved..

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by GOTVee: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by floss(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
insidelife22:
ah kids,this man's father,Yobo was the founder of the zobo drink.

and

I hope they are sharing zobo in gallons for the xmas.
for real
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Omoslim26: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Cute family
It's the little girl for me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
cool
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Antell95(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
angry sad
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
This is super cute kiss.. Choii. Marry a woman that will give you peace of mind oo. E get why. The kids are beautiful

Can't wait to have mine cry

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2021
It's Jesus's birthday .

Merry Christmas y'all

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry

F**k off
Guy. Why u dey para for every thread naw
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by ModelLook(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
I talk am...if Adaeze and Yobo no post, who go post?

We are definitely not going to rest today. All Celebrities are going to be posting their Christmas pictures all dressed in matching colourful Christmas outfits or pyjamas, posing under or near the Christmas tree with the love of their lifes 

Their hastags will all be #MerryChristmasWithTheLOML.

It has only began.

Instagram would not rest today.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by Curious345: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry

F**k off
why ?
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by efembaba(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2021
When I saw ur text in italics, I first thought it was Righteousness that wrote this...

Bro you should learn the word and the power of God..

Christmas may be done on a pagan worshiping day, but we are not worshiping pagan . We are worshiping Jesus and God... Except you are worshiping pagans
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by zicoraads: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
WibusJaga:

I hope NL Mods will not litter our FP today with Xmas pictures of these celebrities. No be only dem de celebrate Xmas.
Snap yours and tag them.
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by GOTVee: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2021
efembaba:
When I saw ur text in italics, I first thought it was Righteousness that wrote this...

Bro you should learn the word and the power of God..

Christmas may be done on a pagan worshiping day, but we are not worshiping pagan . We are worshiping Jesus and God... Except you are worshiping pagans

If you celebrate Christmas or associate with the pagan celebration you are going to hell. What do you know about the word of God? I have been born again and preaching the gospel for over 25 years. Period
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by obinoral1179(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry

F**k off
You need Jesus.
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by obinoral1179(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:

If you celebrate Christmas or associate with the pagan celebration you are going to hell. What do you know about the word of God? I have been born again and preaching the gospel for over 25 years. Period
I'm a Christian and your opinion is irrelevant to the schemes of things.... Merry Christmas my brother..

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Wow Wow!!!

Cute daughter you got there

Make she grow fast make we begin to cultivate for her farm tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Frank Edwards Engaged / Dammy Krane Shares New Pictures / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.