Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Moments Celebrities Embarrassed Themselves Live On Camera (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moments Celebrities Embarrassed Themselves Live On Camera (photos) (301 Views)

How Omashola, Venita And Frodd Embarrassed Themselves During Live Show (video) / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / PHOTOS: Nigerian Celebrities Who Embarrassed Themselves On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moments Celebrities Embarrassed Themselves Live On Camera (photos) by 0Tolu0: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Celebrities though they might be famous, rich and loved by most, they are just humans like we are and they are not above mistakes or doing embarrassing things but the difference is that when celebrities have these inevitable embarrassing moments we all have once in awhile, celebrities embarrassing moments are caught on camera and spreads across the world for everyone to see.

Here are the best celebrity embarrassing moments caught on camera.

(1) Justin Bieber.

This awkward moment happened while Bieber was performing one of his biggest hits, Despacito live on stage and while singing Justin Bieber forgot the lyrics to the song, He couldn’t remember what the Spanish lines were and so He replaced the parts he couldn’t remember with the word “Dorito” to cover up but it just made the song sound weird and everyone could clearly hear that he was singing the wrong lyrics. A line from the hilarious performance goes: “I don’t know the words so I say ‘Dorito’” and “I ate a burrito, I just want a burrito.”
Click link below to see more
https://humornstuff.com/top-5-most-embarrassing-celebrity-moments-caught-on-camera/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross & Liquorose In Love Surprise Everyone See Big Announcement(video)) / Ikorodu Bois Hilariously Reenact Video Of Wizkid And Davido Hugging Each Other / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Omashola, Welcomes Baby Boy With Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.