Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian So Stop Blaming BBC ,DW TV, France 24, And Al Jazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian So Stop Blaming BBC ,DW TV, France 24, And Al Jazeera (331 Views)

Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu / New DW TV documentary finish Nigerians abroad. more than 80 million live view / God Why Are We Southern Nigerian so Illiterate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian So Stop Blaming BBC ,DW TV, France 24, And Al Jazeera by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Nigerians to stop blaming foreign news channels and TV channels for say Nigerians are criminals abroad and at home it is a hundred percent true. Most of the Nigerians which I knew in America Canada UK and including Europe abroad are criminals they will only support and vote for a criminal. When I was in America and United Kingdom you see Nigerians running after criminals and voting for criminals up and down the place. Most of these documentaries for major news channels on Nigerian crime wave sweeping the world is hundred percent correct majority of Nigerians will only vote for a criminal or wherever they are in the world
Re: Nigerian So Stop Blaming BBC ,DW TV, France 24, And Al Jazeera by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2021
I know today is Christmas not a lot of people are going to pay any attention to my post but it is the truth
Re: Nigerian So Stop Blaming BBC ,DW TV, France 24, And Al Jazeera by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2021
I know people must enjoy their Christmas but the truth must be said

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Minorities (pics) / Oruk Anam Roads: Works Commissioner Applauds Nsik Engineering For Good Job / Arewa Agenda Exposed! ! ! Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others Snubbed As Buhari Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.