Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos (32195 Views)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by chudez0147(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
At 44 you still no wan get sense? Must you reveal your thigh? I wonder the kinda upbringing she's giving her daughter
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Na for people wey won see her rotten thigh

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by BrashMan: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:
Nonsense

Hope you'll maintain the same energy when a man comes out to display his goods in public as well or should I arrange for the imp to poison you again?

It wasn't the imp that poisoned him. It was Lord Baelish. Stop accusing an innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Come Seun, na Christmas photos of pseudo-celebs we wan dey look today for FP??!

Wetin be all this nonsense na??!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by atheistandproud(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
BrashMan:

It wasn't the imp that poisoned him. It was Lord Baelish. Stop accusing an innocent man.

Na the imp na stand trial na grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by DeepSight(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:
Nonsense

Hope you'll maintain the same energy when a man comes out to display his goods in public as well or should I arrange for the imp to poison you again?

If by "goods" you mean a mans penis, thats a bad example as she hasnt shown her vagina, has she?
Nothing on display there that you will not see at the beach for both men and women, whats wrong with you people? ? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by DeepSight(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
At 44 you still no wan get sense? Must you reveal your thigh? I wonder the kinda upbringing she's giving her daughter

Whats wrong with you holier-than-thou, rigid, probably frigid sanctimonious so so so and so's?
A flash of thigh and your jealous feminine insecurity leaps to the fore.
Get a grip, kid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Lindodo20: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
This Iyabo will be fire in bed I swear

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Dynamite02: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Humans and illusions na 5&6... always chasing what is not there .
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by sandammy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:
Nonsense

Make he die the second time. But it wasn't the Imp that did it na. Lady Olenna Tyrell and Lord Petyr Baelish na master planners
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Parizz:
to finga her pussy dey hungry me
cloth dey cover many things. ..... I believe you understand
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by smartr: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:
Nonsense

Now, which goods did she display¿¿¿
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sweet milf kiss

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by smartr: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Na for people wey won see her rotten thigh

Your babe own clean like her own angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:

You can allow your wife do same. Ok bye

If she wants, it's her choice. She's not a property but it's people like you that keep seeing faults in everything
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ernchibyke:

There's everything wrong in showing her thighs.
What then is the purpose of showing her thighs?

The purpose of showing her thighs¿
1st, she has every freedom to show them
2nd, it's a photoshoot and she can pose as she wants
and maybe to taunt people like you who keep sexualizing women.

Get over it, showing her thighs DOESN'T MAKE HER A HOE
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by eeetuk(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
"Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has taken to Instagram to share photos of herself to mark this year's Christmas"

Fake hair!
Pussy that has been licked by all the Niggars.
Who wants her?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by calcal: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:

That is what she has to offer, she is doing the right thing to feed her daughter.

well done, those Iyabos are always good in dog game
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by hansomb: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Sexmax. . . I heard there's increase in the stocks/shares of goldmine.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Invitationn: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordJoffrey:

There's nothing wrong in showing HER THIGHS. Na u wey dey sexualize her be the problem
By your logic, it's perfectly okay for anyone to walk around naked. We should just make sure we don't sexualize what we see. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
I counted her toes. Na FOUR toes she get shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by awoluyi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
It's Jesus birthday, why are they releasing pictures instead for them to release bible verses and prayers

Who told you that everybody celebrating Christmas today is a Christian?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by seguno2: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordJoffrey:
There's nothing wrong in showing HER THIGHS. Na u wey dey sexualize her be the problem

Sexualise keee you there.
The oloshoo dey advertise her jaded wares, you dey here dey justify. Na you be her packaging expert or what is this
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by seguno2: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
I counted her toes. Na FOUR toes she get shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, she has fcvk toes.
Go figure, not go finger o tongue

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
seguno2:

Sexualise keee you there.
The oloshoo dey advertise her jaded wares, you dey here dey justify. Na you be her packaging expert or what is this

Baba REST
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Invitationn:

By your logic, it's perfectly okay for anyone to walk around naked. We should just make sure we don't sexualize what we see. Abi?

She isn't naked, is she¿
Plus, many studies have suggested that if women all walk around naked, it would get to a point men will stop staring and sexualizing so REST
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Hkff: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Really
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Enny2013(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Looks younger Dan her age though.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by Invitationn: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordJoffrey:

She isn't naked, is she¿
Plus, many studies have suggested that if women all walk around naked, it would get to a point men will stop staring and sexualizing so REST
Apparently, you have problems with logics.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by IbileIfe: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Exhibition of the Spirit of Jezebel.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by LordJoffrey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Invitationn:

Apparently, you have problems with logics.

Baba REST
Re: Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos by PlanktonX: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2021
LordJoffrey:

Hear yourself...lalalalaa
Like there is nothing wrong having sex in public, na you who dey look dem get dirty mind.

What is bad is bad...say it, you might be correcting someone who is at the bing of going astray.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / Maureen Solomon & Husband, Okereke Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.