Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House (313 Views)

Chinko Ekun Shares Hilarious Throwback PIC Of He, Blaqbonez And Cheque In OAU / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by DejiPlug(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2021
How a Pastor 'Stole' a $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque During Dinner in Member's House

A Successful Nigerian couple invited the Pastor of their Church for dinner in their home in California, United States of America.

After the Pastor left, the couple realized their cheque had disappeared. The man said to his wife; “I think the Pastor has stolen the $25,000.00 open bank check that I kept here on the table of which I had the intention to give to him”.

Angrily his wife exclaimed; “Hmmmm! All of them are just the same. If they are not fake, they are thieves. There is no need to invite him again, we shall from henceforth be attending another Church”.

Two Months Later, the woman met the Pastor on a certain street and was courageous enough to face him and said: “Good morning Pastor, you have surely realised that we no longer attend Church, this is because we're angry with you. The day you ate in our house, there was a $25,000.00 open bank check on the table but unfortunately it disappeared while we we're eating. You were the only Person who visited our house at that time”.

The Pastor said to her, “Yes, I took the cheque. I put it in your Bible to avoid spilling the sauce on it”.

The woman got so confused and asked the Pastor to forgive her.

Back in her house, she took up the Bible and found the bank check which had been there for two months.

This meant that for two months, she had not opened her bible. For two months, she and her husband falsely accused the innocent Pastor. For two months, the incident had tortured them unnecessarily.

How many times do we suspect and accuse other people without reasonable proof, evidence or testimony?

How many times do you wrongly give someone a bad name?

How many times do you misinterpret the actions of a brother or sister that means well for you?

Lesson: if you think your brother has offended you..tell him....ask him...iron it out....or let it go if u don't want to confront him or her, do not harbour a grudge or hold a beef for nothing.

I know the ending will be disappointing for some bad belle but to GOD be all the glory, there are plenty great Men of GOD out there.

Good morning and hope you have learnt a lesson.
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year

Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by DejiPlug(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2021
A Christmas prayer

ABBA FATHER
In the highest of heavens
Great are YOU LORD, mighty is your kingdom
Your will be done on earth and in my life
Forgive my sins, debts and shortcomings
Thank you for divine protection & provision
And divine direction and manifestation.
Help me to be a worthy vessel unto YOU
Preserve me from evils and temptations
Deliver me from the devil and his tactics

ABBA FATHER.
We celebrate our LORD Jesus Christ today
May the blessings, glory, peace, riches
And honor become our portion by His grace
For He came that we may receive these.

Heavenly FATHER

In Jesus name, I pray to hear you clearly
For my life purpose to be established
And continuously, to be made manifest
I ask for strength when I'm weak
Provision when in need
Give me grace to serve you with all I am
In the most acceptable manner
You deserve all adoration, glory, honor
Power and might are YOURS.
Thank YOU for answered prayers
In the name of JESUS

Merry Christmas from Godspowerproject.
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by pussygotlips: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Pastor kill all of una
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by house10s: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2021
mumu.

useless story, 25k n dey just ignore the matter until dey saw him again.

useless story, u carry cheque put inside bible with d hope dey will flip tru all d pages abi
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by DejiPlug(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2021
pussygotlips:
Pastor kill all of una

U don take am personal. It is well o
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by DejiPlug(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2021
house10s:
mumu.

useless story, 25k n dey just ignore the matter until dey saw him again.

useless story, u carry cheque put inside bible with d hope dey will flip tru all d pages abi

If you actually read and not flip through, you'd see they intended to give the money to Pastor, so it was easy to let go; with the mindset that we've done our own for God, while thinking Pastor don fk
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by house10s: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2021
DejiPlug:

If you actually read and not flip through, you'd see they intended to give the money to Pastor, so it was easy to let go; with the mindset that we've done our own for God, while thinking Pastor don fk

shift
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by Fescoblack(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2021
DejiPlug:

yea, your counter-argument is logical but the fact is the story line is fictional and has nothing to do with what happen in reality.
Re: Pastor 'stole' A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque in Member's House by Knighty12: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Oga righteousness, what do you have to say on this

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrated Her 39th Birthday Recently / Husband Comes Home To Meet Another Man Seriously Bonking His Wife (video) / Portable Goes NÅKËD As He Finally Show Off Shape Of His Dïçk As He Perform Zazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.