Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Help Me Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please (655 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by Kelly652(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started with a small pimple at the tip of my penis after i burst it it start spreading around the tip of my penis, I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I have gone for a lab test, I did STI, blood test HIV and every other lab test was carried out , all came out negative. I have also use mupirocin 2℅ and one antibiotics drugs the lab doctor reconmended to me and its not working
I am scared and confuse,
Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

Re: Help Me Please by Mrkumareze(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2021
It ll eventually get healed.. always change your boxers and use warm water to clean it up.. just be taking the recommended antibiotics
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Get this guide

Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op
Do u masturbate?
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2021
You have herpes. You can get it from MouthAction.
Re: Help Me Please by rottenPussy: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Amputate the penile cap before it spreads.

~Sorry dear
Re: Help Me Please by Kelly652(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Flahyuq:
Op
Do u masturbate?
No I don't
Re: Help Me Please by Kelly652(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
rottenPussy:

~Sorry dear
God forbid
Re: Help Me Please by Nairalander248: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
rottenPussy:

~Sorry dear

Id1ot grin
Re: Help Me Please by Adalasy: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Kelly652:
Good morning nairalanders.
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started with a small pimple at the tip of my penis after i burst it it start spreading around the tip of my penis, I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I have gone for a lab test, I did STI, blood test HIV and every other lab test was carried out , all came out negative. I have also use mupirocin 2℅ and one antibiotics drugs the lab doctor reconmended to me and its not working
I am scared and confuse,
Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

This is Herpes. It's a viral infection so no antibiotics can help you. Also a lot of laboratories are not equipped to conduct the test.

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com. I treat it
Re: Help Me Please by muheeb01(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2021
This is herpes......if you need a total herbal cure,a polyherbal cure against any virus using special bark and roots with topical application of herbal gel dm me

Check my signature and profile for my works....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Help Me Please by Margaretola(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Did you see a doctor before carrying out all these tests?
See, talk to a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Help Me Please by Uyi168: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Flahyuq:
Op
Do u masturbate?
mastubation can cause hair loss, loss of memory, loss of confidence, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction, and now, itchy genitals...
what else
Re: Help Me Please by Uyi168: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Op, that's a genital herpes. it's a viral infection, hence the reason why those antibacterial drugs were not effective.

go to any good pharmacy,
get virest (aciclovir) both the tablet and cream. the pharmacist will instruct you on how to use the drugs.
also try and add immune boosters like vit c 500mg and zinc.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hospitals Recruit Retired Nurses As Last Resort Amidst Massive Brain Dr / What Really Killed Him? / Hiv/aids Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.