Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message (130 Views)

Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message by EmekaStanley: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2021
As Christians all over the world celebrate Christmas, I want to felicitate with them. I also urge them to learn and emulate the nation-building characteristics of Christ whose birth is being celebrated today.

As we merry, may we also be cautious of all we do with regards to large gatherings and drinking and driving.

I am personally optimistic that the coming days will be better for all Nigerians, as I bring you a message of hope.

Please stay safe in all you do.

ES

Re: Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message by Jay5mie: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Who the fck is Emeka Stanley? angry angry
Re: Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message by EmekaStanley: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
Who the fck is Emeka Stanley? angry angry
Emeka Stanley will be the President come 2023. Please join the train.

Merry Christmas to you
Re: Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Emeka Stanley will be the President come 2023. Please join the train.

Merry Christmas to you

2023? Don't let Tinubu or Atiku use you as sacrificial goat o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Stanley's Christmas Message by EmekaStanley: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2021
SlyDev:

2023? Don't let Tinubu or Atiku use you as sacrificial goat o cheesy grin
Not at all. They are gentlemen

(1) (Reply)

Safe The Youth Campaign - Failed Leaders Must Retire With Whatever It Takes!21 / How To Get Good Governance - As Seen On Facebook / Bullish Weekend For Kidnappers In Nigeria's Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.