Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,090 members, 7,867,148 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. (540 Views)

If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat / Did You Know That 60% Of IMSU Students Are Not Learned? Watch And See / "My Parents Will Never Know That I ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by Ayokequeen(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you have ever played with this gadget before then you're a legend.
Tell us o what it's all about and what it's being used for. grin

Re: If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by pussygotlips: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fear that gender that don't play this
Re: If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by sorextee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Matches no last for house cos of this thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by PlayMaker14: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Back then, I employ some of my agemates to make massive production of this racket and sell it to those ajebutter kids who finds it interesting and fun.

Goose Matches box and nails really suffer that year. grin

Good old days. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by slimjohn2k5: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Laughing at my age mates. We play sha.
There is also the one like pistol.

Well these things are still there but u will see it in ghetto areas
Re: If You Know That This Is All About, You're Not From An Indomine Generation. by Ayokequeen(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
The name back then is called racket. Who told you that black people too are not innovative? Even before the invention of knockout (banger) we've been using this for long. It's just that it's limited to only one round.

(1) (Reply)

Talkulbor The Fake Pastor / Portable Meet Terryg Madman Vs Madam / Try Not To Laugh For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.