Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki (722 Views)

Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by Mazulu: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
A young man has been arrested for trying to steal a car with the help of charms in the Lekki area of Lagos.

For real?

For real o. The young man had called the car seller and made inquiries about a 2020 Dodge Challenger.

He was told that the price is N22 million and he said he was coming to inspect the car.

When he came, he was shown the car.

Little did we know that his village people had planned to disgrace him.

He asked the seller to tell him his name. When he began to insist on knowing the name of the seller, he became wary.

He then proceeded to put his hands in his pockets and ordered the sellers to give him the car key.

That was when the beating started.

He was then searched.

In his pocket was discovered a charm.

Too much Nollywood?

My brother, I no know. I get that there’s more to life than the physical, but if na so e easy, why would anyone bother to work?

You’d just have to walk into a bank, armed with some charm and order a cashier to give you N10 million in cash and they’d comply.

You rinse and repeat as many times as possible.

But reality is different. Very different actually.

If those things are as potent as they’re said to be, then folks won't have to pay hundreds of thousands in air fare to travel abroad.

Na to go meet one baba somewhere and boom, you’re off to Texas. And if anything goes wrong as you holiday there, piam, you’d disappear again to another state or country.

You could even take cars and phones from there with you when coming back for free.

But reality is different from Nollywood and those things don't happen like that

Anyway, they beat the baba up and got him arrested.

In conclusion, if you want it, work for it. There’s no shortcut to the good things of life

https://thequesttimes.com/man-nabbed-for-trying-to-steal-a-car-with-charms-in-lekki/

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by Wawelexy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol... Him think say na all those touch and follow charm wey boiz dey use nack girls dose days...

You wan use 3k juju take buy 22milli motor, no be juju be that?

Infact this one wey me I dey see never collect beating na, see as him face fresh...
Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by paulolee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
like seriously?? if the jazz sure for am, na him no enter bank go collect 50m loan..
name tag dey cashier desk or shirt n besides dm no go beat am If the jazz fail
Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by paulolee(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... Him think say na all those touch and follow charm wey boiz dey use back girls dose days...

You wan use 3k juju take buy 22milli motor, no be juju be that?

Intact this one wey me I dey see never collect beating na, see as him face fresh...
na lekki e happen n dm no de mend tief for dier....na jus dt side f tief take get sense choose better location
DM no go born am well Mk e try such for mainland...d jazz for run leave am

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by Wawelexy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
paulolee:

na lekki e happen n dm no de mend tief for dier....na jus dt side f tief take get sense choose better location
DM no go born am well Mk e try such for mainland...d jazz for run leave am

Lol... Especially for area like Mushin, A.J, Ojota etc...
Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
He should have go and join the Russia and United State mind control programs... Anyway I hope Nigeria is spending much on futuristic research programs.
Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by illicit(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
It might still work
Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by paulolee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

Lol... Especially for area like Mushin, A.J, Ojota etc...
I swear, me na Aj boy na...grow up around boundary maket n na guys around dey ever ready to treat ur fckup no matter the weda or the area, u go collect kaba kaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Nabbed For Trying To Steal A Car With Charms In Lekki by Blessings2alfa: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Killers Of 5 Years Old Hanifa Confess,Who Sent Him? This Can Make You Cry(video) / 35-yr-old Missing Mother,killed for ritual in Lagos state / After Contacting Your Contacts, What Next For These Loan Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.