Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie (1611 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by ExAngel007(f): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Actress Rita Edochie has said that Nigeria can neve be free and well again until leader of Indigenous
People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is free.

The actress who claimed it's a "spiritual thing",
further stated that it's a sad Christmas for her.

She also said that Nigerian will keep being in
confusion until the separatist leader is freed, addin that those saying that Kanu will only freed when
they are dead, should be ready to die.

Edochie wrote;

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS BUT IT'S A SAD
CHRISTMAS FOR ME THOUGH I THANK GOD
ALMIGHTY FOR LIFE BECAUSE MANY COULD
NOT SEE TODAY'S CHRISTMAS.

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS AND MAZI NNAMDI
OKWU KANU IS STILL NOT FREE RIGHT ?
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE FREE AND WELL
AGAIN.

IT IS A SPIRITUAL THING.

NIGERIA WILL KEEP BEING IN CONFUSION
UNTIL MAZI NNAMDI OKWU KANU IS FREE.

I CAN SEE YOU STILL SAY OVER YOUR DEAD
BODY WILL HE BE FREE AGAIN THEN GET
READY TO DIE BECAUSE HE MUST BE FREE
AGAIN.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/nigeria-can-never-be-free-and-well-again-until-nnamdi-kanu-is-free-rita-edochie-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Abdul05: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who is she talking about?

I guess,

the monkey in the zoo cage grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abdul05:
U mean the monkey in the zoo cage grin grin
No, she mean skull mining terrorist from skull mining region

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Tinubuadvocate: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
ExAngel007:
Actress Rita Edochie has said that Nigeria can neve be free and well again until leader of Indigenous
People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is free.

The actress who claimed it's a "spiritual thing",
further stated that it's a sad Christmas for her.

She also said that Nigerian will keep being in
confusion until the separatist leader is freed, addin that those saying that Kanu will only freed when
they are dead, should be ready to die.

Edochie wrote;

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS BUT IT'S A SAD
CHRISTMAS FOR ME THOUGH I THANK GOD
ALMIGHTY FOR LIFE BECAUSE MANY COULD
NOT SEE TODAY'S CHRISTMAS.

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS AND MAZI NNAMDI
OKWU KANU IS STILL NOT FREE RIGHT ?
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE FREE AND WELL
AGAIN.

IT IS A SPIRITUAL THING.

NIGERIA WILL KEEP BEING IN CONFUSION
UNTIL MAZI NNAMDI OKWU KANU IS FREE.

I CAN SEE YOU STILL SAY OVER YOUR DEAD
BODY WILL HE BE FREE AGAIN THEN GET
READY TO DIE BECAUSE HE MUST BE FREE
AGAIN.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/nigeria-can-never-be-free-and-well-again-until-nnamdi-kanu-is-free-rita-edochie-2.html

[/s] only idiot useless criminals drunkard hopeless Igbos will not be well with. Kanu will not come out alive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by colorsofrainbow: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] only idiot useless criminals drunkard hopeless Igbos will not be well with. Kanu will not come out alive
You are already a dead man walking. So you shouldn't have a say in deciding for the living

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Abdul05: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
No, she mean skull mining terrorist from skull mining region
there is no terrorist in south west ok you mean ipob terrorist in south east...right kid grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by jmoore(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Igboland was boiling with violence when the terrorist was in London.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abdul05:
there is no terrorist in south west ok you mean ipob terrorist in south east...right kid grin grin grin
yes, On going skull mining and human organs harvesting in SW Isn't an act of Terrorism, but betterment of life grin grin

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Again with the pictures lol, see below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Tinubuadvocate: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
The thing pain you no be small do you think kanu will come out alive ? Its not done in anywhere Kanu killed many souls and his live must be taken for sanity sake.
colorsofrainbow:

You are already a dead man walking. So you shouldn't have a say in deciding for the living

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The thing pain you no be small do you think kanu will come out alive ? Its not done in anywhere Kanu killed many souls and his live must be taken for sanity sake.
Says Afonja, chronic unity beggar..

I don't blame you,cos Biafran actualization means death you and your region..... And kanu'll definitely come out stronger with Biafran flag in his hand

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by PressMyButton: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
She's one of those ipob hoes kanu dey fúck for one corner. Cheap hoe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by conductor890: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tell them ma. cheesy

Even someone living in Afghanistan under Alqueda enjoys more freedom than Nigerians. cheesy

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by conductor890: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
PressMyButton:
[/s]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Tinubuadvocate: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
I believe that you are in your father house right now celebrating Christmas with your family while kanu life is wasting away in Nigeria zoo prison I believe that he is cursing people like you right.
Emergingnation:

I don't blame you, Biafran actualization means death you and your region..... And kanu'll definitely come out stronger with Biafran flag in his hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
PressMyButton:
Just look at what incessant Skull mining is causing angry . It leading to IQ depreciations

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Gazzy88(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emergingnation:

I don't blame you,cos Biafran actualization means death you and your region..... And kanu'll definitely come out stronger with Biafran flag in his hand
Nyanmiri, chronic freedom beggar. Upon all this while that you've been doing your pay-per-insult on nairaland, terrorist still at DSS dungeon. Una go cry tire while we use cownu to catch cruise here grin.

Go and free Cownu the terrorist na make dem lock you up with him. This your madness should be restricted to nairaland alone, if you wanna know the oríkì of your mother, go challenge DSS for Abuja to release cownu and see if you will come back in 1 piece. I hate fools making mouth without action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Abdul05: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
yes, On going skull mining and human organs harvesting in SW Isn't an act of Terrorism, but betterment of life grin grin
No ..but execution of drug traffickers abroad spoil one country name grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by vedaxcool(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy grin grin it won't be well with those who support cownu terrorism! They shall surely end up in the belly of cannibal terrorists!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
conductor890:

I guess it’s picture day this Christmas, mods no be me start am

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by pointblank247(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] only idiot useless criminals drunkard hopeless Igbos will not be well with. Kanu will not come out alive
dog meat look front. The post is for human beings not you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I believe that you are in your father house right now celebrating Christmas with your family while kanu life is wasting away in Nigeria zoo prison I believe that he is cursing people like you right.
Kanu is apparently, paying the price of liberation of his people as a true freedom fighter..

Jail terms is'nt an act of cowardic ,but a credential of being true freedom fighter..... Like every freedom fighters around the globe who under goes jailed terms and came out Truimphed, Kanu come out Truimphed with Biafran flag in his hand

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by mighty2: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nnamdi monkey cownu the terrorist go rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by ThatFairGuy1: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
When people accuse Lauretta Onochie of being a drunkurd, hwi would this disoriented senile Madam be addressed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Nwaide01: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gbam
Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Terorislam: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God am not a local Yoruba Muslim miscreant, so this good news no go pain me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by LILTJAY: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abdul05:
No ..but execution of drug traffickers abroad spoil one country name grin grin
imagine been kept in prison just to be executed for drugs in asia grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Abdul05: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
LILTJAY:
imagine been kept in prison just to be executed for drugs in asia grin grin
thank you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emergingnation(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gazzy88:
[s]Nyanmiri, chronic freedom beggar. Upon all this while that you've been doing your pay-per-insult on nairaland, terrorist still at DSS dungeon. Una go cry tire while we use cownu to catch cruise here grin.

Go and free Cownu the terrorist na make dem lock you up with him. This your madness should be restricted to nairaland alone, if you wanna know the oríkì of your mother, go challenge DSS for Abuja to release cownu and see if you will come back in 1 piece. I hate fools making mouth without action.
[/s]
Trashed from chronic unity beggar ,

We don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken........ We ain't making mouth on Nairaland, rather we doing the needful on international stage, that'll lead to imminent break-up of this contraption..... Kanu in detention is never barrier to our liberational struggles, instead it is making our resolves wax stronger...

Your Jihadist government is busy crying to the international community to stop helping Kanu/,IPOB , even when Kanu is under DSS detention.....

The Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, unity Beggars should rots in hell for all we care

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Gazzy88(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Trashed from chronic unity beggar ,

We don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken........ We ain't making mouth on Nairaland, rather we doing the needful on international stage, that'll lead to imminent break-up of this contraption..... Kanu in detention is never barrier to our liberational struggles, instead it is making our resolves wax stronger...

Your Jihadist government is busy crying to the international community to stop helping Kanu/,IPOB , even when Kanu is under DSS detention.....

The Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, unity Beggars should rots in hell for all we care
Per-pay-insult freedom begging ipob terrorist like you is a Nonentity that should be ignored. Seun Osewa will soon grant you Biafra cos you can't tell me you're not ranting on nairaland for nothing. Only cowards like you rant online while government torment your lord and savior at kuje cell.

You've been fooling your entire generation to the extent that you've become a laughing stock. I don't think you have a complete brain cells cos if you do, na Abuja you suppose dey to seek release of your orangutan terrorist leader but y'all are eating Xmas human dishes why cownu is being kept without food.

Cannibals won't be attended to both at Abuja or elsewhere so better channel your time to learning cannibalism properly. You can start a career in human suya and I'm sure people will be thrilled seeing the first IBO man selling suya. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Make we just eat , drink and laugh small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie by Emmajn1: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
You will live long Madam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Total Madness And Has To Stop !!! / One Of The Strongest Woman Loyalist Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Dead / Igbos Now Praising Wike Over Action On Ipob Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.