Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 (20434 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 / Arsenal vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 26th December 2020 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by heniford2: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seunfretty:
We can't get better....yes ...the reason is simple...we don't have decisive quality in our front line ...aside LUkaku we don't really have potemt players that will bury 3 chances without a miss...mount is overated ...yes...he press high...he runs with the ball...but the basic thing that makes an attacker world class he doesn't really have it....his passing ability is poor ...he isn't a good dribbler ....his conversion rate is so average ...his just a player that works on the field but doesn't really ave that spice of talent u will see ...but cos of the work pple think is good...pulisic can dribble and play in tight spaces but also poor in conversion...wen was the last time this forwards shot the ball and score from outside...wen was the last time dey score a free kick....if Chelsea can get two dangerous attackers..they will be a menace...we keep romancing possession without that creativity upfront
true

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by meccuno: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
xynerise:
This one go use penalty become highest goal scorer grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by ALFADOS(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seunfretty:
We can't get better....yes ...the reason is simple...we don't have decisive quality in our front line ...aside LUkaku we don't really have potemt players that will bury 3 chances without a miss...mount is overated ...yes...he press high...he runs with the ball...but the basic thing that makes an attacker world class he doesn't really have it....his passing ability is poor ...he isn't a good dribbler ....his conversion rate is so average ...his just a player that works on the field but doesn't really ave that spice of talent u will see ...but cos of the work pple think is good...pulisic can dribble and play in tight spaces but also poor in conversion...wen was the last time this forwards shot the ball and score from outside...wen was the last time dey score a free kick....if Chelsea can get two dangerous attackers..they will be a menace...we keep romancing possession without that creativity upfront
hmmm criticism is too much, do you really play football at all
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
enirock:

You na strong Liverpool fan oooo.
Dey calm down. Una go play.
I like as u quick code am. I purposely no mention am. Lol.. U get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by joshmee4real(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jackson105:

Sincerely! If Man United do any nonsense tomorrow, they should just forget Top 4 because every big team is on fire now.
Chelsea is not on Fire!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by baralatie(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
enirock:

He is satisfied with being mediocre. He should look at clips of his idols in that wing and try to assert himself on games. Also he needs to practice his shooting and hitting of the ball.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Murphyenemuwe: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
You're very sick for calling tuchel lucky coach. Someone made it to the final the previous year before eventually winning it a feat guardiola never achieved. There's no prize for the most stupid comment so I don't know why you're eager to sound stupid.
osazsky:
fergie 2 ucl
Pep 2ucl
Lucky flick coaches
Di Matteo 1ucl
Turchel 1ucl
Klopp 1 ucl
No need to compare trophies oga just rest ur aguement is baselesss

5 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by becky108(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
congratulations Chelsea!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
noble2faith:

What do you mean by the bolded?

fluke coaches with only one cups
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Seunfretty: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
I like as u quick code am. I purposely no mention am. Lol.. U get mouth.
Yes I do ...and am more of a football analyst...
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
You're very sick for calling tuchel lucky coach. Someone made it to the final the previous year before eventually winning it a feat guardiola never achieved. There's no prize for the most stupid comment so I don't know why you're eager to sound stupid.
its still one lucky fluke ucl just like di Matteo.. ranieri.. until he wins it twice like fergie and pep hide yourself in shame and until he turns your mighty EPL to farmers league just like pep and fergie hide yourself in shame..the ucl is just 11 games win 7..u are in the final anybody can do that..just like northimham coach then in d 80s no tactics ..no progress just luck..u cant win ucl and be struggling with Leeds
Watford who does that ..that one na coach
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Timoleon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
osazsky:
All these average coaches did Matteo.tuchel..klopp..consistency zero..nxt thing na sack..pep still stands out..any clubs he coaches he doesnt only improve the club but the whole country..
2010 baca coach pep
Spain wins world cup
2014 Bayern
Germany wins world cup
Next world cup belongs to England.. u can take this info to the bank..soughtgate is just there but see how the English team has improved cuz of pep..how I wish kane came. Imagine players like sterling kane foden Kyle Walker John stones greenish been trained by pep then all the same players go go play world cup.my bro it is finished o.them g0 use ball tire u I swear..I now see y he doesnt buy from Africa but he buys blacks who are nationalized in other country..
where was he 2016/2017 season? 2017/2018 season? There was a world cup in that year I think that country didn’t win the World Cup that year.

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seunfretty:
Yes I do ...and am more of a football analyst...
Oh! Cool...
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Chochovini: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bar1941:
Useless Chelsea, they can't win without penalties lately, any match that they fail to get abrakadabra penalty they either draw or lose. Jorginho head like that of smoked goat head, he now owns the record as the first player to score 10 consecutive goals from penalty spot.
. Eyaaaa! Stop crying and try to be happy. It‘s Christmas period. Have fun!

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by Bamzyriches451: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Blues for life
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Good win … especially in this period when Chelsea is not in its top form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strictly Arsenal: / Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 / Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.