Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I'm Shocked Myself,but It Is What It Is… - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Shocked Myself,but It Is What It Is… (277 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Shocked Myself,but It Is What It Is… by Solenoid: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
2021 has been a year where I've had to see how effective a highly converting sales copy is to your business, just by writing sales copies for business owners and myself, I've seen sales sky rocket…

Let me say this categorically, your sales copy determines or puts a cap to how much sales you'll make in 2022

A unique instance is when a young man reached out to me early this year,literally lamenting as to the amount of product with him,yet no sales, even though he has been running Facebook ads consistently for 2weeks…

I could literally see his frustration

He was promoting a prostrate disorder drug,he had 100pcs of that product with him.

So I decided to check his funnel,and realized *he had a good product but a weak sales copy*

*Good product doesn't sell because it is Good, It sells because you are able to convincingly market as gge best.*

And so, I wrote him another and set it up, and with just a daily budget of 1.5k, he began to sell off the products well and the least amount he was selling a piece was 25k…

Shocked right?

I was also, especially when I realized that was his budget,but it still worked

What validates your budget is your sales copy, if it is weak, you're only giving Facebook your money for free…

And I believe you don't want that, especially now that you'll have to be paying tax of 7.5% to your government.

So,as a resolution of mine to make you win big in 2022, I want to do you something I don't believe I'll even think of it talkless of doing it myself…

Ready for this?✨✨

As a goodwill,I'm offering to write for just *5persons* a highly converting sales copy for your product/service for the price of 10k instead of my normal price of 30-50k depending on your niche…(payment can be made twice)

And as a bonus…

√ You get my course on how to design a winning sales page in 2022 for free

√You also get my sales page design plugins that would ordinarily cost you 30k to get, all for free

√ You also get my course on Facebook advertising for free…

Now is the time to say, you love me…��

I love you too sha.�

You see,why I said I can't believe it myself?

So as much as you plan to make December detty,remember there's a "January" after "December " and how well you plan for 2022 will determine how much you get from it

Note: This offer is valid from now till 31st December and this is my own gifts to 5persons, so while you're tearing those meats, I'm working round the clock to write you a highly converting sales copy

P.S: Because of how tedious writing a sales copy can be, I can't accommodate more than 5persons, so if you're going for it, do well to DM me now.
Whatsapp
+2348164870942
Solomon Opeyemi
Badass copywriter

(1) (Reply)

Hot Selling Winning Products 2022 / Entrepreneurship Certification Course In Lagos / MIXTAPE: DJ Baddo – Best Of Bella Shmurda Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.