Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru (1967 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / PDP Is A Wicked Version Of Witchcraft – Group Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by olas24u(f): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
onye Yoruba we are returning ur favor , u know buhari is a total.terrorist and a failure but tribalism blocked ur brains.

First of all you started this unitary system ,that brought the country on its knees.
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by LLiKYekoba: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
SlyDev:
Suddenly Nigerians are loving the Fulani again because of hatred they have for Yoruba cry

Your stupidity, greed, and big mouths set you against the rest of the south. Now you are fast becoming political orphans.

You were hoping to use anti-Eastern sentiments to smuggle your way to power, we neutralized that. Now na lamentations full your big mouth.

Go and collect APC ticket and wait for the full story in 2023. Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Your stupidity, greed, and big mouths set you against the rest of the south. Now you are fast becoming political orphans.

You were hoping to use anti-Eastern sentiments to smuggle your way to power, we neutralized that. Now na lamentations full your big mouth.

Go and collect APC ticket and wait for the full story in 2023. Mugu

See wetin dey your mind cheesy this one fit bazooka Yoruba land o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by LLiKYekoba: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
SlyDev:

See wetin dey your mind cheesy this one fit bazooka Yoruba land o

Why should I bazooka yorubaland? I'm not a yoruba muslim jihadist who has been praying and begging buhari to use nuclear weapon on Igboland.

Didn't you hail buhari and buratai with 'use them for target practice!' as they brought war to Igboland?
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Why should I bazooka yorubaland? I'm not a yoruba muslim jihadist who has been praying and begging buhari to use nuclear weapon on Igboland.

Didn't you hail buhari and buratai with 'use them for target practice!' as they brought war to Igboland?

Where are the Yoruba Muslim terrorists in South West? Have they kill anybody?
But there is ipob terrorist in South East killing soldiers, police and civilians, we should fold our arm and watch them abi
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by LLiKYekoba: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
SlyDev:

Where are the Yoruba Muslim terrorists in South West? Have they kill anybody?
But there is ipob terrorist in South East killing soldiers, police and civilians, we should fold our arm and watch them abi

Ewedu man, so the flags they were carrying in 2016 when buratai was shooting them were guns abi? Evil creature.

Oga, close your rotten mouth, in 2023 we will pay you back for supporting evil against the East. Rotten thing.
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Ewedu man, so the flags they were carrying in 2016 when buratai was shooting them were guns abi? Evil creature.

Oga, close your rotten mouth, in 2023 we will pay you back for supporting evil against the East. Rotten thing.
LOL na wailing go still end am
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by Amatarasha(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
olas24u:

You always maybe want to divide yourself ,when you know the common enemy.the elections are coming and you have started the same format,fomula,idea of ethnic division that will continue to hold everyone down.
You know this will happen y do u support buhari a being worst than a serpent ?
What goes around comes around ,we north are dying in drooves becas of ur selfishness and betrayals.
If a sane north doesn't rule my country call me a gaat , at least he will solve our terrorism problem.
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Be The New And Wicked Version Of Buhari - Muhammad Nasiru by FarahAideed: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nobody can ever be more useless than Buhari Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Heard Shouting Emi Lo Kan ( Its Remaining Me ) / Labour Party Presidential Campaign About To Kick Off In Lafia, Nasarawa State. / List Of Some Of The 300 People Killed By Murtala Mohammed In July 1966 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.