Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st (2261 Views)

BREAKING NEWS! CAC To Delist 91,000 Companies By Dec. 31st 2023 / Total Nigeria Plc FY Ended Dec. 31st , 2017 / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by adeniyi65(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good moment to everyone out here.I won an iPhone X on Instagram which their office is situated at Enugu and I'm located at Ibadan.i will like to know if anyone situated at Enugu can help redeem it and forward it to Ibadan afterward.strictly a loyal faithful kind personality pls.
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by overdrive(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Which company?
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by seunsiju(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
am in Enugu, give full details
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by adeniyi65(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
seunsiju:
am in Enugu, give full details

overdrive:
Which company?

Shop 4.Unity plaza Independence layout Enugu.does anyone know the place?
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by floss(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
adeniyi65:
Good moment to everyone out here.I won an iPhone X on Instagram which their office is situated at Enugu and I'm located at Ibadan.i will like to know if anyone situated at Enugu can help redeem it and forward it to Ibadan afterward.strictly a loyal faithful kind personality pls.

iPhone X indeed, you should've sent me your atm card let me help you and make some withdrawal....you win iPhone X and you extremely have that confidence that a Nigerian will get it and send to you?....
Haba today na Jesus Christ birthday na suffri take lie abeg or else na the new format be this so.... you know say different update day drop everyday.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by adeniyi65(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:

iPhone X indeed, you should've sent me your atm card let me help you and make some withdrawal....you win iPhone X and you extremely have that confidence that a Nigerian will get it and send to you?....
Haba today na Jesus Christ birthday na suffri take lie abeg or else na the new format be this so.... you know say different update day drop everyday.
Firms lend money to people online (money sharks) and their I.Ds and Bank information are well detailed with them to help hunt them if they abscond from paying back.i can't just give out the code to redeem it without getting traceable and trackable data of the party.but the question should be.would I be able to hunt the person if he abscond? I think in that scenario.all I can do will be to post his details on every social media and nothing more.hunnmm! Maybe courier service will be better then
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by seunsiju(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:

Nigerians bad no mean say everyone spoil....

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by seunsiju(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
adeniyi65:

Firms lend money to people online (money sharks) and their I.Ds and Bank information are well detailed with them to help hunt them if they abscond from paying back.i can't just give out the code to redeem it without getting traceable and trackable data of the party.but the question should be.would I be able to hunt the person if he abscond? I think in that scenario.all I can do will be to post his details on every social media and nothing more.hunnmm! Maybe courier service will be better then
Dm me on Whatsapp 08163106785, i will get it for u and send it down to ur station, but u will pay stress fee sha oo
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Goldenheart002(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
adeniyi65:

Have been able to get it? How did it go?
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by adeniyi65(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
It was pathetic that I was scammed.the Instagram page had since blocked me.am currently using another page of mine to follow and study them now because i definitely fight back.he still continue his dubious giveaway in the name of selling phone online .i have his phone number and bank account details.am just watching and relaxing through my sunglasses waiting for the right time to strike.i don't easily fall for scam and if i do.i will tail the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Goldenheart002(f): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
adeniyi65:
It was pathetic that I was scammed.the Instagram page had since blocked me.am currently using another page of mine to follow and study them now because i definitely fight back.he still continue his dubious giveaway in the name of selling phone online .i have his phone number and bank account details.am just watching and relaxing through my sunglasses waiting for the right time to strike.i don't easily fall for scam and if i do.i will tail the idiot.

Hahahahahah
I honestly saw it coming, dat useless Igbo guy wey dey sell fake iPhones and do fake giveaways, omo ale jatijati!

U sef greedy Sha, u wan win iPhone x just like dat! As in without sweat! He didn't ask u to tag all ur village ppl on his page, he didn't use u to get more followers for his business, he simply asked u to PC him on WhatsApp and also turned off his comments session on IG, yet u no reason........ I'm almost sure d hediot is here in Lagos but he will use distance to deceive ppl so dey can pay for waybill. I hope u've learnt something though, respectfully sir!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by adeniyi65(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Goldenheart002:

Hahahahahah
I honestly saw it coming, dat useless Igbo guy wey dey sell fake iPhones and do fake giveaways, omo ale jatijati!

U sef greedy Sha, u wan win iPhone x just like dat! As in without sweat! He didn't ask u to tag all ur village ppl on his page, he didn't use u to get more followers for his business, he simply asked u to PC him on WhatsApp and also turned off his comments session on IG, yet u no reason........ I'm almost sure d hediot is here in Lagos but he will use distance to deceive ppl so dey can pay for waybill. I hope u've learnt something though, respectfully sir!!

I never see it coming.i detected his page through Instagram ads(scammer running ads.mogbe shocked ).my main thought was to check the price of Instagram ads to weigh the meagre returns he would have gather if it's to be scam.the least price I found on internet was around $000.20 per click.and I concluded that a scammer might not go to that extent of wasting money for ads to earn(way bill) below his expenses, because i believe not all clicks will fall.
The fact is almost all pages doing giveaway use it to increase their followership through competition of tagging friends under comment section.that should have cautioned me and draw me back but I was stupid to weigh what his gain will be on giving out resources without massive followership in return.

He still uses same tactics to dupe people.let me see if i can upload some screenshots of the stupid man's page here.

Slawomir and co.i will fish out this guy of your circle.you guys are nothing but robbers.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Exconglo: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank you for posting this here @adeniyi65
My sister almost fell for it if not for this

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Alexmecury4: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
This office address does not exist in Enugu.
A friend just sent me similar message to help her catch a phone here, same plaza name. But it is non existent

Good moment to everyone out here.I won an iPhone X on Instagram which their office is situated at Enugu and I'm located at Ibadan.i will like to know if anyone situated at Enugu can help redeem it and forward it to Ibadan afterward.strictly a loyal faithful kind personality pls.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by webxpert107: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
A scam has never been more plain than this was. From the onset I knew it was.
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Humar1000: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
So na scam....i just won too ooo...thank GOD i said let me Google their shop first.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by Mamuzo13(f): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
I also just won an iPhone X 64 gb. The shop is shop 4 unity plaza independence layout, enugu. So it's a scam like this. The guy told me it's 3500 for delivery
Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by webxpert107: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mamuzo13:
I also just won an iPhone X 64 gb. The shop is shop 4 unity plaza independence layout, enugu. So it's a scam like this. The guy told me it's 3500 for delivery
Pay at your own risk of being scammed. Scheme are usually obvious scam. How much is his business returns for him to dishing out iphones like piece of sweet.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st by DeBrain045(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mamuzo13:
How far did you later pay?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business Plan Needed / Digital Currency Market: PM,BTC,PAYPAL,PAYONEER,OKPAY &MORE / NGO Seeks Details Of CBN, MTN Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.