Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit (256 Views)

10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit by OTlandlord: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Both are very bad habits and it's better you are not involved in any of the two. From my perspective I think it's harder to quit smoking than drinking though both go together for me....I feel I can stop drinking but you see smoking? When the urges come you can't help it. What are your takes & why do you think one is harder to quit than the other. Also if you were able to quit any of the two how did you succeed. Let's help ourselves.
Re: Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit by Kennyprince: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
I think smoking.

Don't really know cos my own kind of drinking is quite light and occasionally too and I don't smoke at all.

But I think some cronic smokers finds it difficult to quit

1 Like

Re: Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit by shawante(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
OTlandlord:
Both are very bad habits and it's better you are not involved in any of the two. From my perspective I think it's harder to quit smoking than drinking though both go together for me....I feel I can stop drinking but you see smoking? When the urges come you can't help it. What are your takes.
It's smoking na.. Dem no dey argue that one

1 Like

Re: Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit by lomprico(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nicotine

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Stop/reduce Your Smoking / The Decision That Hurt And Hunt / Does Masturbation Has Any Connection With Seminal Vesiculitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.