Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 (588 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by lekanolas: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yusuf Dodo, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Aide-de-camp (ADC), has contracted the coronavirus, as have four other Aso Rock aides, officials say, raising fears of another outbreak sweeping through the ranks of the nation’s top officials.

Others aides said to have contracted the virus include Buhari’s senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu; his chief security officer (CSO), Aliyu Musa; permanent secretary in the State House, Tijani Umar and one other aide.

Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed also tested positive for the virus, people close to the administration told NewsDay Nigeria on Saturday.

The diagnoses came as Nigeria recorded more than 1,356 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday. The country also recorded two more deaths bringing the country’s death toll to 2,993.

Shehu, who abided by President Buhari’s efforts to play down the coronavirus, is only the latest in a string of people in the president’s circle to contract the virus in the past two weeks.

Shehu in a statement on Saturday confirmed that he was “afflicted by the mild variant of the COVID-19,” but said he has “no confirmation” of other aides who have contracted the virus.

He, however, said he was already fit but in isolation.

His message reads in part; “I have no confirmation of the cases you mentioned, but yes I have been afflicted by the mild variant of the COVID-19. I felt okay from the beginning, maybe because one had received all three jabs, and right now, I feel 100 per cent. I just finished my hour-long running exercise.

“But the strange thing about this ailment is that it is the scientists, not you, that will say you are okay. Right now, I’m taking my prescriptions and isolating, and would go back for a test to ascertain if the virus is still here or it has left me. Thanks for your goodwill.”

http://newsday.com.ng/buharis-aide-de-camp-adc-four-other-aso-rock-aides-test-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by BlackSpanner: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
E
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by rayvelez(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
I hope baba is safe
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
lekanolas:
Yusuf Dodo, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Aide-de-camp (ADC), has contracted the coronavirus, as have four other Aso Rock aides, officials say, raising fears of another outbreak sweeping through the ranks of the nation’s top officials.

Others aides said to have contracted the virus include Buhari’s senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu; his chief security officer (CSO), Aliyu Musa; permanent secretary in the State House, Tijani Umar and one other aide.

Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed also tested positive for the virus, people close to the administration told NewsDay Nigeria on Saturday.

The diagnoses came as Nigeria recorded more than 1,356 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday. The country also recorded two more deaths bringing the country’s death toll to 2,993.

Shehu, who abided by President Buhari’s efforts to play down the coronavirus, is only the latest in a string of people in the president’s circle to contract the virus in the past two weeks.

Shehu in a statement on Saturday confirmed that he was “afflicted by the mild variant of the COVID-19,” but said he has “no confirmation” of other aides who have contracted the virus.

He, however, said he was already fit but in isolation.

His message reads in part; “I have no confirmation of the cases you mentioned, but yes I have been afflicted by the mild variant of the COVID-19. I felt okay from the beginning, maybe because one had received all three jabs, and right now, I feel 100 per cent. I just finished my hour-long running exercise.

“But the strange thing about this ailment is that it is the scientists, not you, that will say you are okay. Right now, I’m taking my prescriptions and isolating, and would go back for a test to ascertain if the virus is still here or it has left me. Thanks for your goodwill.”

http://newsday.com.ng/buharis-aide-de-camp-adc-four-other-aso-rock-aides-test-positive-for-coronavirus/
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
fake news
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by paltielx: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nothing go do that man for Aso rock
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by NaijaMutant(f): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hisbah21:
fake news

I tell u
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
NaijaMutant:
grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Raising fears? Who are those fearing Covid wiping out Asshole Rock (apart from the family and hangers-on of the muppets there)?
Re: Buhari’s Aide-de-camp, Four Other Aso Rock Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 by Mynd44: 2:58am On Dec 26, 2021

(1)

.... / 2023: Dino Melaye Refers To Yahaya Bello’s Presidential Ambition As “baba Ajasco / Our Record Shows Nnamdi Kanu Still In Kenya: President Kenyatta’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.