Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Atrocities In Nigeria: I Doubt If You Won't Cry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atrocities In Nigeria: I Doubt If You Won't Cry (285 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo / Robbers Break Into A House In Delta, Break Gateman's Head With Axe(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities In Nigeria: I Doubt If You Won't Cry by shebsconnects: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is possible that you have heard or seen a video on the havoc the cultist who call themselves have championed in the Nigeria political sphere. I am not so sure about that anyways, but I was so amazed and shed tears when some minutes of my precious time was devoted to see for myself. If you don't care about the "who are the " but in a hurry to also see it for yourself, just scroll down for the link. But if you care to know a few things about them, let's go....

A violent mafia-style gang in Nigeria linked to murder and fraud has infiltrated the country's political system and launched a global scamming operation well beyond Nigeria's borders, according to thousands of hacked documents and testimonies seen by the BBC.

The "" gang has been operating for decades in Nigeria and is among the country's most-feared organised crime syndicates. Membership of these syndicates, known as "cults" or "fraternities", is outlawed in Nigeria.

For the past two years, BBC Africa Eye has been following the , speaking to former members and combing through thousands of documents that appear to have been hacked from a number of prominent members of the group. It was not possible to verify the entire cache, but key documents were verified by the BBC.

You wouldn’t know what has really happened to the people of Nigeria if you haven’t watched the video that revealed the activities of the ..

Click here to see what Nigerians have been battling with.
https://go.rancah.com/hmZVn

(1) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church / [updated] Missing Person / Nigeria Union Of Journalists Bus Stolen In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.