Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day (28623 Views)

10 Different Types Of Women That You Will Likely Meet This Xmas - Memes / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / Funny Memes Of Different Types Of People You Will See In Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Jidemoo: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Omoluabi16(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
That JW own dey tire me. I try not to be offensive towards anyone, so I just say happy holidays. Funny thread!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Slizzords: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mumu people like Tinubuadvocate that'll defend their master on Christmas day

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by jericco1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Had a good day
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by DisLifeSha: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Very frustrating year

God1000:
True, some are happy while others aren't.
Some are even mourning their loved ones today, but in all we give thanks to Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omoluabi16:
That JW own dey tire me. I try not to be offensive towards anyone, so I just say happy holidays. Funny thread!

Some of dem were Disturbing Christmas Threads earlier 2day! sad

When the Mods continued to Bombard FP with More Xmas posts, dem come Tire and decided to Rest! sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by blowjohn(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
The ones going about asking people to 'do Christmas' for them.

Come do Christmas for me.
How far do Christmas for me
U no go do Christmas for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Those of us walking the fine line between overfeeding and indigestion nkor?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Annie001: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Plantiff:
Christmas is for kids who have no financial responsibilities,

For Couples who have responsibilities to love their partners everyday and consistently show them that they love them on special days,

For parents who have the responsibility of making their kids smile and pass down the santa fairy tale,

For all those who have a place to call home,

Some of us have had our girlfriends leave us this period, and our extended families' hope of also perceiving delicious chicken aroma evaporate from the kitchen like other houses in the neighborhood rests on our shoulders yet we do not have a dime to show for our struggle since January, the first.

Lost in a foreign land, we can't even visit no friend.

These are the Christmas stories the social media does not cover.
You must be a saddist in real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Goldentulip2: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Plantiff:

For Couples who have responsibilities to love their partners everyday and consistently show them that they love them on special days,

For parents who have the responsibility of making their kids smile and pass down the santa fairy tale,

Some of us have had our girlfriends leave us this period, and our extended families' hope of also perceiving delicious chicken aroma evaporate from the kitchen like other houses in the neighborhood rests on our shoulders yet we do not have a dime to show for our struggle since January, the first.

True except your first statement hehe
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Prepared goat sauce but ended up eating nothing from it.

Not that I gave it out, it's just that today has been off
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Emma15678: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Quiny32323:
The buhari cows that must defend his foolishness even on Christmas day.
What concerns our President in this case now? IPOB terrorist, I can see that our President is a heavy terror to your cannibal operatives and agents that is why you use any opportunity you get to cry against him. Luckily you are now hearing your own language. May the name, Buhari never depart from your mouth in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by calcal: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
one of posted photos just resemble punna

seunny4lif:
cheesy
The one that will cook all the available foods for himself grin

Drink like it’s free grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Maryo12(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
The ones that will not cook, looking neighbor who to give them.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by seunny4lif(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
You get dirty mind
calcal:
one of posted photos just resemble punna

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Quiny32323: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emma15678:

What concerns our President in this case now? IPOB terrorist, I can see that our President is a heavy terror to your cannibal operatives and agents that is why you use any opportunity you get to cry against him. Luckily you are now hearing your own language. May the name, Buhari never depart from your mouth in Jesus name. Amen.

This one want claim his 30k by fire by force.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by GreenDee(f): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Plantiff:

Damn.. such is life
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by ungara17: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2021
How about those when you offer them food they won't eat but will only request for money.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Munzy14(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy
The one that will cook all the available foods for himself grin

Drink like it’s free grin
How did you arrive at the second picture? grin grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Meedon: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Those of us walking the fine line between overfeeding and indigestion nkor?

Walai she forgot to add that one.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Emma15678: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Quiny32323:

This one want claim his 30k by fire by force.
grin grin You see how useless IPOB intelligence is, go and find out how much I am being paid. If my payroll can enter the hand of some cannibal. Ehn I forgot to ask you, how many heads did you eat on Christmas day? Nigeria will continue partnering with software engineers to ensure people like you that is polluting the media space are prosecuted. Currently scientists are working and in a matter of time you would lose the ability to talk rubbish on social media and go scot-free.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Quiny32323: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Emma15678:

grin grin You see how useless IPOB intelligence is, go and find out how much I am being paid. If my payroll can enter the hand of some cannibal. Ehn I forgot to ask you, how many heads did you eat on Christmas day? Nigeria will continue partnering with software engineers to ensure people like you that is polluting the media space are prosecuted. Currently scientists are working and in a matter of time you would lose the ability to talk rubbish on social media and go scot-free.

Tell your employers to increase your salary so you can behave like a human being.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Emma15678: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Quiny32323:

Tell your employers to increase your salary so you can behave like a human being.
I am so sorry for you. Please let me write to IPOB to increase your human flesh allowance so that you will completely wake up. As for now am talking to a zombie.
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by SimeonOTC(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Those who don't go out or put in a little celebration..this set of people think they are bigger than Christmas!grin

Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by Adamkeyj(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2021
SimplePlan34:
Sleep and indoor throughout. Me I am a meme in my street I don’t talk to anyone even my neighbors just by myself.
nothing pass this one . at least u go get peace of mind but try dey relate once a while tho . Happy xmas
Re: Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day by adejumoke77z: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You' / Compilations Of Funny Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.