Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. (204 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Nigerians, Why Are U Still Poor? / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. by TiredLividSoul: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Life isn't fair. The only thing that kept me this far is my family but now I'm getting fed up. I might give in to the voices in my head if nothing changes for good. I was born poor and still poor at 34 years old... I don't want to recycle this trend... I understand it's not easy but I might just seek the easy way out of this world if nothing changes in the next couple of months. Not a threat but a factual statement. Just voicing out in case someone care to be of help.
Re: I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
stay positive and look at the bright side of life.... some people out there have less than you (aka your understanding family that supports you somehow). stop comparing your life to Dangote's own, and instead accept and cherish what you got.

BTW life isnt suppose to be fair!

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. by TiredLividSoul: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
stay positive and look at the bright side of life.... some people out there have less than you (aka your understanding family that supports you somehow). stop comparing your life to Dangote's own, and instead accept and cherish what you got.

BTW life isnt suppose to be fair!

No. I don't compare. I am worried about my purchasing power status. Like having the average things of life without begging. For example, food, shelter and a stable means of livelihood.

Thanks for your advice all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Stephen Mpamugo The Executive Chairman Of Ikwuano Sack All Supervisors,aid / Super Eagles Show The True Of Nigerians To The World In AFCON Match Vs Egypt. / You See The Effect Of Buhari's Call To The Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.