Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? (16060 Views)

Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by haffaze777(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Kabex winner
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by eulogy: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Timaya ft Buju... U knw already na. Datz d only hit Dix year.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by updatedws: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Understand - Omah Lay
Egedege - Larry gaga
Hustle - Teni
Crown of Clay - Mi/Vector

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by shantti(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2021
That chiampion's league song we are the champions is my favourite song for 2021.
Am not a fan of Nigerian music since psaquare's break up

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2021
posty56:
so Grammy is your standard for good music? SMH.

Yes. Not only mine, but of every HUMBLE lover of music. So what's "your standard for good music," sir?
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by georen(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2021
man city theme song
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by toyinkin(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2021
WIZKID ANOTI
WIZKID ESSENCE
ADEKUNLE GOLD
WIZKID BLESSED
REMA SOUNGASM
WANDE COAL AGAIN
WIZKID STEADY

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by miyagi01(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Ruger - dior
Ruger - bounce
Alcohol- Joe boy
Monalisa- lojay
High- davido & adekunle gold
Never stopped - buju
Cold outside - buju & timmy
Kojosese - naira marley
Ameno amapiano (remix) - gota me nor
Holy father - mayorkun
Move - badboy timz

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Isobug: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2021
Jenifer by Guchi

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by guru90: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2021
I don't have special song 2021 because all sound the same...

No favourite song 2021 because I play all always....

ESPECIALLY, ALL DAVIDO SONGS FULL OF NOISE........

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by olufunmi01(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2021
None all trash
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by posty56: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Yes. Not only mine, but of every HUMBLE lover of music. So what's "your standard for good music," sir?
you said a couple of Nigeria songs won Grammy which songs? Wizkid won because of beyond, burna boy is really the only winner I see there, lil nax, Billie eilish music aren't good yet they pack Grammy yearly can you tell me confidently that you can listen to those two? anybody can win Grammy now , Beyonce and jay-z just got another Grammy nomination , both of them without a solid project, so my guy if Grammy and billboard is your standard of good music then you have to change.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by JBoss25(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Ruger - Bounce
Wizkid - Anoti
Ajebo Hustlers - Loyalty
Laycon ft Mayorkun - Verified
Reekado Banks - Ozumba Mbadiwe
Rema - Dimension
Buju - Feelings
Ruger - Yekpa

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by tefishy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Peru Remix

Because it's new and undiluted grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lols..
This Babe eh!
See ur favourite Song and the Lyrics u bolded!

If I Talk now, you will say..... lipsrsealed cheesy

Nice one, all the same! smiley
Mofo is a dude don't fall prey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
thank God say u know tongue
I don't fúck guys tongue
Because you are a hairy balled dude...werey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by ThierryJay: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2021
My top 5 favourites of 2021 are:

Understand - Omahlay
I am cumming - N.Marley
Mona Lisa - Lojay
High - A.Gold & Davido
Holy Father - Mayorkun

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Dreamliner787(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Peru fireboy ft Ed Sheeran !!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by DSoj(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Remove kilometer from that list. That song is thrash

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2021
posty56:
you said a couple of Nigeria songs won Grammy which songs? Wizkid won because of beyond, burna boy is really the only winner I see there, lil nax, Billie eilish music aren't good yet they pack Grammy yearly can you tell me confidently that you can listen to those two? anybody can win Grammy now , Beyonce and jay-z just got another Grammy nomination , both of them without a solid project, so my guy if Grammy and billboard is your standard of good music then you have to change.

It's just like the case was in 1986 when Soyinka won the Nobel Prize for Literature. Suddenly, some deluded people who had been clamouring that the prize should be awarded to an African, started saying that the award for Literature ain't worth it after all. That it wasn't the mark of excellence for "African" literature. That the man who got it that year hadn't been writing for Africans. These issues keep propping up now and again in varied forms and shapes. And it's sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by PaNnamdi: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
I have serious issues with nearly every contemporary Nigerian song... Where do I even begin:

1. They literally sound the same (like all their producers attended the same moronic beat school).

2. They are highly and shockingly lyrically deficient.

3. Their videos do nothing but promote materialism, cultism, drunkenness, and complete narcissism.

In the midst of these anomalies, I will still manage to commend the following:

Tiwa Savage (she manages to put in the proper efforts)
Simi (she is a rare breath of fresh air)
Chike (he needs to watch it tho, before the system corrupts his quality)
Flavour (now and again he comes through)
Phyno (he keeps it true lyrically always)
oga hisbah stop disguising and pretending grin this is nairaland not Sokoto please
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by ElValiente(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Zazooooooooo cheesy
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2021
PaNnamdi:

oga hisbah grin nairaland not Sokoto please

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chief, I am highly liberal o! Just intolerant of nonsense!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Box18: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Lil'kesh ft Zinoleesky - Dont call me,like dis song.
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Enugudemon(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2021
LYRICS

Intro – Poco Lee
Ara Adugbo, Zeh
Tuntun ti de o, Zeh
Zazu
Opor leti, Zeh
Oye ke ti ma gbo, Zeh
Portable,
Baddo gbemi tan gbayi
(Giddem!

Olamide’s Verse
Baddo Sneh, Zeh
Pepe Sneh, Zeh
Many Many Werey wanle, Zeh
Ah, repete, Zeh
Unholy, Zeh
Baddo Lee, Zeh
P-Prime gbemidele, Zeh
Ah babeje, zeh

Asarailu hit bam, zeh
Mofos cannot keep up, Zeh
Bitch i be going nonstop, Zeh

Hmm Zazu
Che, Hacker, Ika, zeh
tesoju zeh
tesoju bi ti alagba, zeh

Gazaa, zeh
Ejeloju bi t’abacha. zeh
Run ju pa, zeh
Leju pa, zeh
Ma r’erin, zeh
Kala, zeh
Daju, zeh
Wuwa Ika, zeh

Portable
Zazu, Poco Tu ah
On my way to ilu awon wosu
Ni ibi te be ti poca di
Oka wan kpade ko lu
Yo koma poca di o
Ozu tan gbe o
Ilama pe ni kolu oo

Poco Tu ah, i do music for a living
Orin ni mo fin daru
Yahoo boy no laptop

Poco Tu ah, n kporo lo zazu
Paka Paka Poco lee
Poco lee Gbemi ja ba yo, Zeh

Je ka jose oo
Poco lee a bad dancer oo
Set awon werey ni’jo, Zeh

Zazu, zeh
Poco Tu ah, Zeh

Chain ti mo won is a gadun
Ako ti mo won is a gbadun
Zazu, zeh

OPM – Opor paa, Zeh
O ma won lo school
2 gbangban bata Yahoo, Zeh

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by oluonlineNG(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Vector Early Momo

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Omicron007: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Curious345:
Ok

But worldly songs , especially Nigerian songs are all satanic anthems ..

They will only misguide you and ride you to hell...

Nigerian artiste and social media influencer are the number one enablers and culprits responsible for the total breakdown of social order amongst our youths in Nigeria.

If I become president, all useless artiste like Davido wizzy tiwa and co will be hounded and forgotten in an underground cell.

Useless influencers like okoro, toke, etc will not be spared ..

Nigeria is now a failed state because of a cocktail of rubbish coming from here and there
[/s]

DJ please play me "Cry a River" by Justin Timberlake

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by usmanbaba(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Cold outside...Timaya and Bujju
Pour me water...kizz Daniel
Lie...kizz Daniel
Bloody samaritan...Ayra star
Italy...blaq Diamond

Note: kizz Daniel is the best musician in Nigerian, others are just noise makers. My opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Omicron007: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
I have serious issues with nearly every contemporary Nigerian song... Where do I even begin:

1. They literally sound the same (like all their producers attended the same moronic beat school).

2. They are highly and shockingly lyrically deficient.

3. Their videos do nothing but promote materialism, cultism, drunkenness, and complete narcissism.

In the midst of these anomalies, I will still manage to commend the following:

Tiwa Savage (she manages to put in the proper efforts)
Simi (she is a rare breath of fresh air)
Chike (he needs to watch it tho, before the system corrupts his quality)
Flavour (now and again he comes through)
Phyno (he keeps it true lyrically always)

Tiwa puts in effort by publicly displaying her punnna to be shagged by one small deeked man abi.
You read the topic before diving into the thread, if you have issues with Nigerian music, then just move.
AfroBeats to the World.
Made in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2021
NewSoul:

Because you are a hairy balled dude...werey
mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by yusluvad(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Nice lists...
JBoss25:
Ruger - Bounce Wizkid - Anoti Ajebo Hustlers - Loyalty Laycon ft Mayorkun - Verified Reekado Banks - Ozumba Mbadiwe Rema - Dimension Buju - Feelings Ruger - Yekpa

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
thank God say u know tongue
I don't fúck guys tongue
Habeebah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.