Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Born For Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born For Us. (190 Views)

Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born For Us. by AbundantLife05: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2021
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION.
BORN FOR US. MT 1:21
And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins. NLT.

Compliment of the season my dear friends, I am happy as I write this teaching to you this morning. The reason behind this happiness is because I can see how God has helped the vision since we started on the 28th of March this year. God has been faithful from the first teaching to the last teaching of the year we are having today. I bless the name of the Lord for the revelations and the Word He has planted in our hearts. Glory be to his name.

This morning, we will talk about our messiah as we are in the season of celebrating his birth. Let’s start by saying that everyone born in this world has a destiny to fulfil. What is a destiny? Jeremiah 29:11; “For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” AMPLIFIED. We can give destiny two definitions, the first is that it is God’s plan for your life. We can see in the scripture that God spoke and said I know the thoughts and plans I have for you. My friends, God has a plan for your life and this plan is your destiny. The second definition of destiny from the scripture is that it is fully realised at the end of a series of process orchestrated by God. We cannot talk about destiny until it manifests fully for all to see. A man in the process of manifesting his destiny cannot rejoice about the successes on his way until he gets to the final stage of the destiny designed by God. Look at the latter part of the scripture in Jer 29:11, the bible says “final outcome”. This means destiny is the final outcome of your life and it is made known and evaluated at the end of your life. The successes you have along the way shows if you are in line with your destiny or not. That is why Paul wrote in 2Tim 4:7; “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.” NLT. He said this because knew it was almost time for him to leave this world and he had evaluated his life and discovered that that he had achieved everything God wanted him to achieve. Acts 13:2.

Therefore, if you are reading this and you feel you are missing your destiny, do not fear, it is not too late, you can still get back on your feet. It’s a minor setback, you can still recover in Christ. Rom 8:28; “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” NLT. The minor setback will work for good concerning your destiny.

Furthermore, it is important to note that the devil does not write destiny. His work is to thwart one’s destiny. John 10:10; “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” NLT. The devil tries really hard to destroy what God has written or planned for us. He did this in the temptation of Jesus in Matthew 4:1-10. Also, 1Pet 5:8 says; “Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.” NLT.

Moving forward, we should understand that a destiny can come in form of a service or mission. Let’s look at Joseph as an example, his destiny was to save the nation of Israel from extinction during the famine and save humanity in the process. Joseph understood that a destiny is the end of a series of process, this made him understand that all that happened to him was the plan of God. Gen 45:4-8 and he requested his family (those who formed the twelve tribes of Israel) be brought to Egypt for preservation. Gen 46:33-34.
Meanwhile, God raised another man in the person of Moses who had a different destiny to the destiny of Joseph. While Joseph had the destiny of preservation, Moses had the destiny of deliverance as he led the nation of Israel out of Egypt because the place of preservation had become a place of potential extinction. Exodus 3:9-10; “Look! The cry of the people of Israel has reached me, and I have seen how harshly the Egyptians abuse them. Now go, for I am sending you to Pharaoh. You must lead my people Israel out of Egypt.” NLT. Look at verse 10b, the destiny of Moses was spelt out to him as God said “...you must lead my people Israel out of Egypt.” Moses destiny was to lead them out of bondage, let me be bold to say that his destiny didn’t necessarily cover him getting to the promised land.

Now that we have established the meaning of destiny, let’s look at the destiny of our Lord Jesus Christ who was born for us. He was destined to die for our sins and set us free from the hold of sin in the process. By doing this, he established the kingdom of God in our hearts. I wrote last week in our topic; “Son of God” that Jesus knew what was written about him in scripture and that made him surrender himself to death on the cross because that was why he came.
On this note, as we celebrate his birth at this moment, let us understand that the destiny of the messiah was to die for our sins irrespective of our race, past and future actions. In addition, he died for all and not for some selected few. John 3:16; “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” NLT.

At this juncture, if you are not a member of God’s family, I want you to talk to God and ask him to bring you in by saying this prayer; Lord Jesus, I accept you as the son of God who died for my sins, please save my soul and write my name in the book of life and let me serve you forever. Amen. If you have made that prayer, I congratulate you and welcome you to the family of God. Please join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ. God bless you.

Lastly, I want you to say these prayers for Abundant Life Vision.
1. Bless God on what He is doing in the vision.
2. Tell God to take the vision to greater heights.
3. Tell God to make the vision have a global impact.
4. Lord Jesus, increase the vision in 2022.

Compliment of the season to you all one more time and I will see you in the new year if God tarries. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Last Sunday Of 2021 / Everything Jehovah's Witnesses Believe About Paradise - Watch / Please, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.