Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Joyce Meyer Devotional : A Transformed Mind (december 26 2021) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Devotional : A Transformed Mind (december 26 2021) (119 Views)

The Power Of A Transformed Mind / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional : A Transformed Mind (december 26 2021) by sermononline122(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Paul used two interesting words in Romans 12:2. I asked a friend who is a Greek scholar to help me understand the difference between conform and transform.

He told me the word translated conform referred to the outward form. For example, my outward form at age twenty was quite different from what I'll look like at age seventy: The body changes, but it was more than that. He said the Greek word carried the idea of the changes we make according to the fashion what was in vogue at the time much like the way our culture goes today One year, skirt hems are above the ankle; another year, above the knee. Those things are constantly changing.

The word Paul used for being transformed from the world refers to the essential part of....

Credit: Joyce Meyer Devotional

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Login - Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency-the Most Trusted Crypto Company / Affordable Agroland For You And Free Gifts / Can You Believe It? January 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.