Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) (49173 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by NewDelhi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
LILTJAY:
them can brag ewh.. na who never go their land them fit lie to sha
Swears. I served in that same Anambra state and toured the whole state. There are rich people no doubt, just like you'll find them in other states across the federation but you see that Anambra own ehn, I was highly disappointed. The overhyping no get part 2. You'll drive through a village only to find one mansion person but an indigen somewhere else go dey hype say the whole village is made of mansions covered with jupitar gold and moon diamonds. grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by LILTJAY: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

Swears. I served in that same Anambra state and toured the whole state. There are rich people no doubt, just like you'll find them in other states across the federation but you see that Anambra own ehn, I was highly disappointed. The overhyping no get part 2. You'll drive through a village only to find one mansion person but an indigen somewhere else go dey hype say the whole village is made of mansions covered with jupitar gold and moon diamonds. grin.
asin bros grin grin
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by NewDelhi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dshocker:

My guy money is just paper that some persons were opportuned to get in large volume and they don't see it as a big deal...Na when poor man still dey struggling,e go be like say money na big deal.
Not everyone likes to make noise the way people like E-money does...In Anambra state people like E-money dey learn work for where wealthy men dey.

If not for insecurity in the country,people like Coscharis,Peter Obi or Innoson won't move around with mobile police men...I only mentioned those three people because they are popular in Nigeria.

The owner of capital oil and gas,Ifeanyi Uba swindled Coscharis over N21b,up till date the money has not been paid and Coscharis as a company didn't go bankrupt...A humble man.
Oga keep quiet. Una too dey hype and I'm always ready to tackle you clowns . You people believe in hearsay, not actual facts. I gave an example. If people like let's say phyno and flavor weren't popular and their networths known, I'm sure you clown would have also come to brag how they are young billionaires. Was it not one of you that was bragging that Arthur eze was richer than dangote? Or that nweke ( picture found below) was a dollar billionaire who owns a small steel company wey no even worth $500k lol. Make una rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=NewDelhi post=108833796]
Cc Senomi na true? grin.

These guys dey irritate me no be small. Why una mentality just be like this? Ehn[/quot
Shame sef go dey catch me to even wear better cloth go visit poor people, but these guys have the audacity to build their so called mansions in those their poverty stricken villages and sleep with eyes closed, and they go about their businesses thinking it's a normal way of life cos they lack conscience.why display so much wealth in the midst of the poor why? Na the major problem I get with them
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Dshocker(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga keep quiet. Una too dey hype and I'm always ready to tackle you clowns . You people believe in hearsay, not actual facts. I gave an example. If people like let's say phyno and flavor weren't popular and their networths known, I'm sure you clown would have also come to brag how they are young billionaires. Was it not one of you that was bragging that Arthur eze was richer than dangote? Or that nweke ( picture found below) was a dollar billionaire who owns a small steel company wey no even worth $500k lol. Make una rest abeg.

Why are you talking out of pains.... Arthur Eze was never richer than dangote,but he is the richest igbo man who owns an oil well and has a company in Enugu state that either generates or distribute electricity (i have forgotten which one in particular) and the picture you posted below is Pius Nweke the owner of Best aluminium from Abba town,who was framed up by Arthur Eze,because he tried fighting for his people over land,he is a billionaire in naira not in dollars.

The flavour/phyno you are talking about,are they rich,if they were,i don't know, because to me they are still hustling
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Oyindaberry(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
All of them carry the same look. Where our Dancing senator?
That’s him beside Davido
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Ttjj: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Really
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

You understand wetin I post at all. I mention foundation of something u dey talk of decking and roof cheesy

Nah the foundation I update you with be that
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by delpee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
azpekuliar:
The foundation of their wealth na the “small” money wey Isiaka been tif when e be governor of Osun state in 1992/1993 during Babangida regime. Argue with ya keypad oo..

David's grandad was a Senator. His dad and Dangote have been in business together long before Alhaji Isiaka went into politics. I remember their bank somewhere close to Eko Hotel many years ago.

It seems Davido's dad prefers the quiet life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Imagine how he greeted Dele Momodu angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nah. His grand Dad was a wealthy politician of the first Republic. A chieftain of Ede land during his lifetime
azpekuliar:
The foundation of their wealth na the “small” money wey Isiaka been tif when e be governor of Osun state in 1992/1993 during Babangida regime. Argue with ya keypad oo..
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Sladotun(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Blessings.
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
All of them carry the same look. Where our Dancing senator?

You blind?
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
OBO
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2021
A305:
David seems to be loved by everyone in his family, everyone trying to meet, greet and take picture.

Wizkid love can be debatable or doubted but you cannot but just love Davido. Man is so down to earth.
You still found a way of bringing Wizkid into the discussion.
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by olatbs(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Havent you guys observe that whenever he (davido) goes home.. his dad hardly snap or do things with him.. only his uncle (dancing senator), and friends
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by larryk2017: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2021
DAVIDO PLS REMEMBER ME OOO

1 Share

Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by GEEBITE: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pacific bank.
delpee:

David's grandad was a Senator. His dad and Dangote have been in business together long before Alhaji Isiaka went into politics. I remember their bank somewhere close to Eko Hotel many years ago.

It seems Davido's dad prefers the quiet life.
Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by TheEnforcer: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
NewDelhi:

Dont mind them that's how they hype and hype. I'm sure if phyno or flavor weren't popular and their real networth weren't known , these Igbo urchins would have be claiming phyno and flavor are young billionaires who get money pass dangote. That was how one was arguing obi cubana get money pass dangote lol.
Obi Cubana got his money from when his uncle or so was the PPmC oga during OBJs regime.Ppmc was the importing fuel for the country the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.