Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (39706 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
E be like say this guy like too dey shit most of his projects that he commissioned na toilet,

Congrats anyways.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ttjj: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Really
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Enny2013:

Nawao...wot concerns gold digging here? I can Neva b d lady in Jesus name. I am happily married wt contentment.
So mind your business and stop making such comments.....your comment sounds jealous...more like wishing you are the one married to him. If somebody says he or she is disappointed at your choice of husband how would you feel?
Na their lives not yours!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
goslowgoslow:

So mind your business and stop making such comments.....your comment sounds jealous...more like wishing you are the one married to him. If somebody says he or she is disappointed at your choice of husband how would you feel?
Na their lives not yours!
Keep minding my comment in particular. U DNT nid to mind ur own business,sir.

Pls, stop violating my freedom of expression. Respect ursef. Is it ur disappointment? Can't I b disappointed if I so wish? Was I referring to u? Do u even know wot I meant?
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Sholuwa241: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ugly wife of his na this one they advice am to go build wood bridge for is constituency people Afunjas
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Incompetent fat fool.

Someone is clearly mismanaging public position, but some Nigerians are here ohhing and ahhing at his pictures.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ambber(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
what of Sophia Alakija's sister. how many years is that marriage Abi na affair?
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. Does looks quantify your intelligence or sense of reasoning. So if mad woman fine make Dem choose her over Intelligent ugly lady
No...tnx
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
SuperBlack:

Wife materials ant the beautiful ones
Ok, sir.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Amanda4life: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
THE marriage NO SWEET THE WIFE AT ALL.

The smile on her face no gel at all

SHE DON LOOK OLD FINISH
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Enny2013:

Keep minding my comment in particular. U DNT nid to mind ur own business,sir.

Pls, stop violating my freedom of expression. Respect ursef. Is it ur disappointment? Can't I b disappointed if I so wish? Was I referring to u? Do u even know wot I meant?
Lol. You obviously don't know where you are! This is Nairaland Forum....okay?
So anybody can jump onto anybody's comments, it is a forum. If you don't want anybody to jump on your comment then you have no reason to here. You should simply get out of here.
You obviously don't know the meaning of somebody's freedom of expression being violated in this aspect.
What ever you meant by your statement is obvious....so you should also respect yourself.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by favour32(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2021
The better Desmond nai reach 90 years.
This Desmond,
youths for Nigeria keep e file.
Dem go look into his file for future.
Idiota!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol. You obviously don't know where you are! This is Nairaland Forum....okay?
So anybody can jump onto anybody's comments, it is a forum. If you don't want anybody to jump on your comment then you have no reason to here. You should simply get out of here.
You obviously don't know the meaning of somebody's freedom of expression being violated in this aspect.
What ever you meant by your statement is obvious....so you should also respect yourself.
Stop quoting me,pls...I hv tins to attend to. Just stay online n keep quoting/mentioning pple.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Gold digger! You wish you are the lady!
U really lack manners wt dis mention, but I jus decided to ignore u.I am not d insultive type; I am too big to b small.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

U really lack manners wt dis mention, but I jus decided to ignore u.I am not d insultive type; I am too big to b small.
You have already insulted me by saying I lack manners.
Well take that insult to your husband.
People like you are worst that the woman you are insulting out of jealousy.
You sure not satisfied with your husband.....Gold Digger!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

Stop quoting me,pls...I hv tins to attend to. Just stay online n keep quoting/mentioning pple.
Then get out of here! This is a forum....you busy doing nothing!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Old pics.

They are only married in the papers now.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You have already insulted me by saying I lack manners.
Well take that insult to your husband.
People like you are worst that the woman you are insulting out of jealousy.
You sure not satisfied with your husband.....Gold Digger!
U ar really a fool...No wonder u sleep wt ur MOTHER. u tink I dnt know u? I pity ur life. Just b online whole of ur life.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013 ampost=108848040:

U ar really a fool...No wonder u sleep wt ur MOTHER. u tink I dnt know u? I pity ur life. Just b online whole of ur life.
Lol... grin see the idiot that say she is not the insulting type..you are even insulting my mother!....It is possible you know me after all you are one of those prostitute at GRA and Rumuola that I use to fvck.
I pity the man that married a gold digger like you.....Las las na you go kill your husband.....You come on line to ply your ashawo trade. ... person wey dey fvck her father. Use less Mile 1 ghetto brought up!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol... grin see the idiot that say she is not the insulting type..you are even insulting my mother!....It is possible you know me after all you are one of those prostitute at GRA and Rumuola that I use to fvck.
I pity the man that married a gold digger like you.....Las las na you go kill your husband.....You come on line to ply your ashawo trade. ... person wey dey fvck her father. Use less Mile 1 ghetto brought up!
Go and marry n leave ur MOTHER alone. Stop sleeping wt dat woman.she is old already. GOD WL JUDGE U. I curse d day u were Born. Oloriburuku omo.Ode oponu osi
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

I am still waiting for you o...you stu..pid daughter of a bitch! Public D.og!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

Go and marry n leave ur MOTHER alone. Stop sleeping wt dat woman.she is old already. GOD WL JUDGE U. I curse d day u were Born. Oloriburuku omo.Ode oponu osi
Lol....asewo Bomba....... public dog stop fucking your father you will hear. Omo ale! ....sopono lo ma fo oju e! Omo adanu!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

I curse your mother and father for bringing you to this world. ...I curse the day your husband married you! I curse anything you lay your hands on.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I curse your mother and father for bringing you to this world. ...I curse the day your husband married you! I curse anything you lay your hands on.

Dat ur MOTHER u sleep wt every night without breathing space has bin laying curses on u, dear. She weeps within.God has bin counting her tears. God WL deliver her from u.No wonder, she's so scared of u. U ar always d talk of ur neighborhood. Stop SLEEPING WT UR MOTHER, it's bad.
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

For insulting my mother you will die young! As this year draws to the end sorrow tears and blood will visit your family. You will never know peace....that your asewo work will burn you!
I pity the stupid man that married you.I bet your children are not his own...ashawo 5 Kobo....you and your cheap smelling puvssy!...... oloriburuku!

Kikikikiki...LOL! E pain am. I hv exposed u. Pls,DNT beat ur MOTHER afta sleeping wt her today. Ode!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

Kikikikiki...LOL! E pain am. I hv exposed u. Pls,DNT beat ur MOTHER afta sleeping wt her today. Ode!
Lol....oloshi....Omo ale! Wetin dey pain you? You wey dey do three.some with your husband and your father! Shameless asewo ! HIV carrier Ko ni da fun e.....Sumondere! grin
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Enny2013:

You idi.ot. are you tired abi you need money for data?.....HIV carrier!
Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Enny2013:

Dat ur MOTHER u sleep wt every night without breathing space has bin laying curses on u, dear. She weeps within.God has bin counting her tears. God WL deliver her from u.No wonder, she's so scared of u. U ar always d talk of ur neighborhood. Stop SLEEPING WT UR MOTHER, it's bad.
I have finally put you where you belong fo00.lish woman. Do you think I am like the stu.pid SIMP of a husband that you married? Mention me again I will finish you. DI.rty woman with rotten puvssy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / Korede Bello Shares Photos With Security Operatives At Their Base / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.