Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Ewan Sharp Will Help Ralf Rangnick In Manchester United's Fixtures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Ewan Sharp Will Help Ralf Rangnick In Manchester United's Fixtures (320 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Ralf Rangnick Taking Over At Man Utd Is Not Good News - Klopp / Manchester United Fixtures For 2018-2019 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ewan Sharp Will Help Ralf Rangnick In Manchester United's Fixtures by Voldoz: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Ralf Rangnick has added Ewan Sharp to his coaching staff at Manchester United.

Rangnick has recently brought Chris Armas and Sascha Lense to the club and analyst Sharp is the latest addition to his staff.

The German worked with Sharp when he was the New York Red Bulls' video analyst and assistant coach. Sharp then followed Rangnick to Lokomotiv Moscow in Russia while he's now relocated with the 63-year-old again, this time to Old Trafford.

Rangnick called Sharp 'such a talented person' upon his appointment at United and he'll be in the Reds' dugout against Newcastle.

United is the biggest club that Sharp has worked with, so how will he actually help Rangnick in the coming months? Sharp, speaking to the Training Ground Podcast last year, explained his role on match days, which involves helping at half-time in the dressing room.

"Typically, I’ll always be at the game days,” Sharp said.

“I’ll be at the match, I’ll watch the match live. I’ll help prepare some video for half-time and as I’m watching the game live I’m already setting up some clips for us to make the next day in a team meeting or later in the week.

"But prior to that game, I’m already working ahead for the next game, so if we play on Saturday then by Sunday or Monday I’ll already have something prepared to give to the coaches to show them what we can expect from the next opponent.

"That will come with video and some data, it's a little bit of a report."

United play Newcastle at St. James' Park on Monday 28 December and Sharp will be involved in Rangnick's preparation.
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Appoints Former Aston Villa Coach As New Coach / Newcastle's First Signing Of The Transfer Window / Mbappe Or Haaland...? Who Will You Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.