Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Uncle B Events - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uncle B Events (164 Views)

Photos: South African Woman Who Was Raped From Age 10 By Her Uncle's Son Shares / Raped At Age 6 By Uncle & At 14 By First Cousin - Liza Pavlakos Tells Her Story / I Was Surprised When My Married Uncle Asked For My Nudes : Lady Posts On Faceboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle B Events by hypelodge(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2021
There is nothing more rewarding than working with children. They are the most honest and imaginative kind you will ever meet. Children’s event planning has its relieving effects when you see their SMILES.Children love parties, but there is no denying that children’s parties always require the input of their parents, with so many details to consider such as budget, theme, venue and so much more. Organizing a party takes a lot of time, creativity and the ability to stay organized. These must be a structured process with carefully defined steps.

At UNCLE B events we pride ourselves on being a party planner that can cover all types of event for your kids,from baby showers, christening/dedications parties to their birthday events. We can take care of the entire occasion for you or you may prefer us to help with a specific element of your kid’s birthday party – our service is totally flexible.

Location 13 Ameachi drive GRA portharcourt.
Phone 07044760231 07036935896

(1) (Reply)

The Christmas Giveaway Episode | Part 1 | Audio / How To Drive A Forklift Truck Safely / Happy New Year Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.