Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) (31836 Views)

Government Will Help Next Cash & Carry Supermarket Bounce Back Stronger–Minister / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Ulrich01(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brandonx:
why Is the place burning as tho it’s a warehouse for explosives

That place has so many things to encourage the fire. Electronics, gas, clothes, drinks all manner, furnitures, there's literally almost everything there.

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by mruwaifo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
They actually have a fire truck permanently stationed there .
PARADIZEPRIEST:
angryNIGERIANS ARE REAALLY MONKEYS ESPECIALLY THE MONEY MISS ROAD PPL AND POLITRICKCIANS. THEY WILL SPEND BILLIONS TO ERECT MANSIONS OR BUSINESS EMPIRE, BUT COMMON TO SPEND FEW NAIRA FOR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND SECURITY APARATUS THEY REFUSE AND JUST NEGLECT THEM.
INDEED MOST BLACK MAN SENSE IS A MONKEY SENSE NO DOUBT undecided
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Otunski: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
No fire service on ground at least to minimize the damage in the Nation's Capital city for that matter. What a failed Nation!
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Snakedoctor1: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
tiswell:
RIP to the dead sad

God forbid! They are not selling today. I guess if they were, it wouldn't have this bad. The inferno would have been nipped.

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by tradepunter: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Baba I tire ooo...

The inferno is too intense for a place that houses goods that are mainly electronics and furnishing.

Then groceries such as food and toiletries.

I don't know the level of flammable items on display.... But all the same the same the inferno looks very intense.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
I hope he has insurrance.

The one in PH is by far the best place to shop that I know

Very large parking space with covered roof and you wont pay a dime to park.
Others like SPAR or places with shoprite, you will park under hot sun and still pay.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
kenex4ever:
I hope he has insurance.

The one in PH is by far the best place to shop that I know

Very large parking space with covered roof and you wont pay a dime to park.
Others like SPAR or places with shoprite, you will park under hot sun and still pay.

You are right.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by NaMe4: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Too bad
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by executive12: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Saifullah01:
Goodness me, and I was just planning to go there today.

There is always fire truck parked at the premises!

So how come the fire trucks did not respond?
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by derbykol(f): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brandonx:
You don't know fire very well.I guess the fire is electrical related.

1 Like

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Samchik: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:
Yall want One Ligeria;
Yall be filled with hatred ;and envy
On a particular tribe; that keep your economy running.
They own 55% of Lagos.
They own 75% of Abuja.
Without them your economy will be doomed.
Rather than appreciate them;yall are filled with envy.
Keep burning Ndigbo wealth.
We keep rising,not even you hate can stop us.

What an illiterate!!!
Stop displaying your ignorance in public

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Sirdan247(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Are there inflammable materials are chemicals there?. This is burning like a chemical store

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Terrier99: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sirdan247:
Are there inflammable materials are chemicals there?. This is burning like a chemical store

Refrigerators, freezers, chillers and air conditioners have compressors with gas in them.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by shortgun(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
This should be investigated, people around the area reported hearing two loud bangs in quick succession.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by nabiz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
AMAUCHESKY:
When you have a dream of investing in Nigeria
I tell you. Investment in Nigeria is very risky
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by meedoLock(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
It look like a deliberate incident, you can hear the man underneath voice saying "they burnt it"
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by PressMyButton: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:
Yall want One Ligeria;
Yall be filled with hatred ;and envy
On a particular tribe; that keep your economy running.
They own 55% of Lagos.
They own 75% of Abuja.
Without them your economy will be doomed.
Rather than appreciate them;yall are filled with envy.
Keep burning Ndigbo wealth.
We keep rising,not even you hate can stop us.
Everything in that mall is 100% imported. Ibos are a major culprit in destroying the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Samchik:

What an illiterate!!!
Stop displaying your ignorance in public

Illiteracy dont run in my DNA;
Proudly onye Igbo;with a masters degree in Public Health (California.USA).
A bachelors degree in Public Administration (Bsc)
So shift.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Terrier99: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

So shift.

You have a University degree and you are typing like an handkerchief hawker.
I guess schooling couldn't cure the illiteracy in your DNA.
You are a disgrace to your family and to all the institutions you attended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Generalkorex:
It's harmattan season, let's be careful. I hope no life was lost.
this looks like an attack, let's just wait the main story
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

So shift.
it doesn't really matter how far you go to acquire stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
PressMyButton:

Everything in that mall is 100% imported. Ibos are the major culprit in destroying the economy of Nigeria.

Yall spit without any research;
Such nonsense;
Ask your lord and savior Buhari ?
Buhari praised the Igbos’ “enterprising” spirit, saying that it is evidenced they are “in charge of Nigeria’s economy”.
Southern diaspora remittance alone (Mostly Igbos) annually ;30 billion dollars ;into Nigeria economy ;surpasses your forex from crude oil.
Igbos dont need yall ;yall need Ndigbo.
If you think yall dont need us ;let us go now.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by siraj1402(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Honestly them suppose arrest the guy wey dey shout "won jo ni o" Na him suppose provide people wey do it. Na so them dey start.

3 Likes

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
hope4nigeria:
it doesn't really matter how far you go to acquire stupidity.
Insults;
Insults;
Due to lack of facts and intelligence.
I rest my case.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nawa ooo.. no single fire truck there..

This country sef
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Zico777(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmmmm it is well o!
Lots of people will enter the new year with job losses.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by alezzy13: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Honestly was thinking the same thing. Those flames are truly frightening. shocked
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by tiswell(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Snakedoctor1:

God forbid! They are not selling today. I guess if they were, it wouldn't have this bad. The inferno would have been nipped.
Thank Goodness, no life was lost.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by PressMyButton: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Yall spit without any research;
Such nonsense;
Ask your lord and savior Buhari ?
Buhari praised the Igbos’ “enterprising” spirit, saying that it is evidenced they are “in charge of Nigeria’s economy”.
Southern diaspora remittance alone (Mostly Igbos) annually ;30 billion dollars ;into Nigeria economy ;surpasses your forex from crude oil.
Igbos dont need yall ;yall need Ndigbo.
If you think yall dont need us ;let us go now.
We shall continue to burst your lies on Nairaland, like it or not. If only you could appreciate Buhari as much as he said ibos are a tiny dot in a circle.

Disapora remittance was not attributable to a particular tribe and if at all, there are more Yorubas abroad than ibos.

Ibos deliberately relegated Nigeria into a dumping ground for China-made substandard goods. Nigeria will continue to suffer from the attendant negative consequences until ibos are bannished from importing as little as toothpicks into the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by inspectorg(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fire firefighters arrived an hour after....
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by amanze2020(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is a confirm sabotage.
Re: Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
PressMyButton:

We shall continue to burst your lies on Nairaland, like it or not. If only you could appreciate Buhari as much as he said ibos are a tiny dot in a circle.

Disapora remittance was not attributable to a particular tribe and if at all, there are more Yorubas abroad than ibos.

Ibos deliberately relegated Nigeria into a dumping ground for China-made substandard goods. Nigeria will continue to suffer from the attendant negative consequences until ibos are bannished from importing as little as toothpicks into the country.

You cant do a simple research;to save yourself.
I dont tolerate people with a low thinking faculty;you cant stimulate my brian ;with your insults and gibberish.

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.
My Igbo DNA and gene, cant tolerate a nation ;filled with unintelligent people like you.
Bye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yem-kem Factory Burns To Ashes / How To Write A Business Plan / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.