Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

17 Years Of Meeting My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife (37796 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by Jackipapa: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
My man, you are complete and not finished!
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by Successfulben: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mumu boi. Who you want kick with your rain boot? Yeye dey smell
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by benratigan3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
BlaqJosh:
naija girls of this generation no fit wait like this before marriage.

Them go just Marry who is ready and still love the ex they left which she will eventually be cheat with.....

So correct and the men they end up with,they turn to simps

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dimma360:
We today celebrating God for the journey so far as friends now partners
Out prayers is that God will continue to bless us and make Love reign supreme in our Lives.

Pls move to front page let's encourage humble bigining in marriage .
In-between the 17years....
....there were separations..
These separations gave chances for some other ladies and gentlemen to come in and have a good taste of each of you.
But now that you are back together.
We pray for no more separations again.
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
siofra:
God when?

Chai!! This is something those redpillers will never enjoy or experience.
You that jump from one relationship to another without waiting to talk about it....
Can you ever have this kind of patience??
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Successfulben:
Mumu boi. Who you want kick with your rain boot? Yeye dey smell

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by siofra(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You that jump from one relationship to another without waiting to talk about it....
Can you ever have this kind of patience??

Yes na! With all my boyfriends
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by siofra(f): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Unfortunately Redpillers are already enjoying and experiencing even more than this.

Or you think Redpillers don't have wives, girlfriends or what?

I'm talking about love. Do they believe in love?
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

Are you kidding me? undecided redpillers believe in love more than SIMPS. this is because the love a redpiller receive from a lady is always TRUE love and no pretense at all.

But a simp believes he has gotten the heart of the lady just because he has been wasting and spending his money, time and resources on her,,, not knowing the lady is only pretending and patiently waiting for the day his money will finish so she can japa with another guy.
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

Are you kidding me? undecided redpillers believe in love more than SIMPS. this is because the love a redpiller receive from a lady is always TRUE love and no pretense at all.

But a simp believes he has gotten the heart of the lady just because he has been wasting and spending his money, time and resources on her,,, not knowing the lady is only pretending and patiently waiting for the day his money will finish so she can move on with someone else.
Re: 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Yes na! With all my boyfriends
Check your brains well..
Some important parts are missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / For Your Change of Name in Guardian Newspaper / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.