Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Make Money Reading Stories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Reading Stories (167 Views)

ACX : Making Money Reading On It .nigeria Is Not Included , Don't Be Fooled . / How To Make Money Reading News, Referring On Naijabest Forum / Make Money Reading News Online For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Reading Stories by prodigydiary: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
What if we tell you that you can make money reading stories? That sounds good, right? Okay, spare me a minute let me show you how it’s being done.

Legit flows is a story platform aiming to serve you with thrilling and exciting stories. Is that all? No.

Legit flows will give you chance to earn cool cash while reading their stories.

So how much can I make with legit flows?

There is no limit to how much you can earn on legit flows as you earn based on the tasks you perform on the platform.

What are those tasks? I thought you said reading only.

Legit flows pays not only for reading, but other tasks too which are listed below;

Referral = 200 flows
Reading = 10 flows per post view
Commenting = 20 flows per comment
Daily visit = 50 flows
Sharing sponsored posts = 500 flows
Watching videos = 200 flows

Alright. So what is the minimum withdrawal and how can I withdraw it.

The minimum withdrawal is 10,000 flows. Click on the site main menu if you want to withdraw, then click withdraw and fill the form.

Boom! You are done and you will receive your cash in a few hours.

Wait, what is flow?

Flow is a digital currency used only on the platform. And 10 flows is equal to 1 Naira.

Wow! Let me give it a try.

use the link below to get started

https://legitflows.com.ng/make-money-on-legit-flows/

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING:- TWITTER And FACEBOOK For Sale / Learn A Skill And Build A Business / For Crypto Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.