Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) (31772 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by cawahad435: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
O
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by GUNITGuy: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Don't mind them a man's success go a long way beyond seeing a marriage pose....Do you know how many men had helped in climb the ladder from Obasanjo, Obiano, and even his biological father though he lost his father Early yet All they could say is his only his wife they talk about and celebrate others don't count as far as some of this people that comment above are concerned
advanceDNA:

U see a hard working man that have come a long way.... u ddnt see his hard work, his sacrifice, his risks, etc..

To you, his success is from his wife... this is the most ridiculous statement of 2021

Loving his wife doesn’t mean he’s not a redpiller...redpillers love their wife.... their wives don’t control them and they don’t think with their wives and side chick’s pvssy

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Subomi007:

So those that are not making it, their women are not happy with them?

Una dey mind the mumu. Na where her sense reach be that.

Anyone who marries End_time feminist does so to his own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by slickycee: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
See the type of man I'm talking about, can't all men be like this? If he was a redpiller he wouldn't have gone this far in life,women are behind the success of all men,no man has ever succeeded without a woman solidly behind him.To those men who still have their brains functioning well,please shun redpill if you want to be successful or embrace redpill and become miserable and wretched for the rest of your life,the choice is solely yours.Before anyone reply nonsense, please mention one local government chairman or councillor that's a redpiller.Women are spiritual and highly favoured by God, if your woman is truly happy with you then be rest assured that you'll break limits provided you work hard.Make your woman unhappy and watch your life experience one misery or another, this is a bitter truth.

Must you expose how shallow your mind is !
Don't unsuccessful men have wives !
Are the women not behind their failures ?
Don jazzy that is divorced , why is he still successful
Are you the woman behind him ?

Please don't be unfortunate in your reasoning
Celebrate people and give them their credit.
Bill gate is currently divorced, based on your theory he's supposed to become unsuccessful because there's no woman behind him bah.

The reason you would always hear or find a woman behind a successful man is because women would always fight to stand behind a successful man.

And men being benevolent as we are, we would pick the one we like and stick with her as long as she's not misbehaving.

You iyaebe , would you date a broke guy till he becomes successful.
Lol, I doubt it .
But when a ready made guy comes, your gender would fight dirty just to have him.

Then when they appear in public we would not stop hearing behind a successful man is a woman.

Nonsense !
Remember that poor men also have women behind them.

7 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
benjackugo:
Charles Soludo Celebrates 29th Marriage Anniversary With His Wife, Nonye (Photos)

Anambra state Governor-Elect, Charles Chukwuma Soludo took to his Facebook page to celebrate 29th marriage anniversary with his wife, Nonye, today 26th December, 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He shared loved-up photo of himself and his wife with caption;

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/218908550434354/
If I dey see this man head I dey get hope say I go make am for life. We too resemble from d hair down

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Snitch24(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
See the type of man I'm talking about, can't all men be like this? If he was a redpiller he wouldn't have gone this far in life,women are behind the success of all men,no man has ever succeeded without a woman solidly behind him.To those men who still have their brains functioning well,please shun redpill if you want to be successful or embrace redpill and become miserable and wretched for the rest of your life,the choice is solely yours.Before anyone reply nonsense, please mention one local government chairman or councillor that's a redpiller.Women are spiritual and highly favoured by God, if your woman is truly happy with you then be rest assured that you'll break limits provided you work hard.Make your woman unhappy and watch your life experience one misery or another, this is a bitter truth.

Madam keep quiet already
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
cool
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Bouncin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Just imagine this trash!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by olufunmi01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are totally wrong my dear
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by BMathew: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Imagine the woman as a feminist too... Or one of those ladies who doesn't look beyond now, all what they want is something that glitters.
Iyaebe:
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Sunday2021: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
One chance governor.
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Vladm(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
its obvious you think too highly of yourself....
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by GUNITGuy: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Do you know how many men that has contributed to his success built him from the scratch, mentored him, taught him, pastored or groom him......
Do you know who recommended him to Obasanjo, Obiano and other influence that have contributed to his success ...Even his supporters.....Leave redpillers alone they are product of unfair treatment of men in western countries too much privilege given to women at the expense of men .....They have not stopped any man from being successful so with any woman
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Maj196(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
You deserve an award for being a retardd

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Alaefulu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wow they have come along way ........i doubt if this kind of love still exist....can we see throw back pix of lover when they were nothing now?.......

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:
Greater Anambra!

God abeg oo...it's not too late,if CC Soludo will be d next man to degrade Anambra further...pls God stop him,before he stops ndi Anambra. But if CC Soludo is the man to take Anambra to greater and enviable height,pls let ndi Anambra see it to the end. okwa ka Anambra chawapu biko.

Happy wedding anniversary our incoming,no nonsense Governor.

Anambra obodo e ji amatu!
God bless Anambra!
Thunder faya enemies of Anambra biko!

What is this one saying!
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Chuksyno(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
This man is true representative of success. But wait o! Soludo resemble Austin Jay Jay Okocha when he was younger o.
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Stargurl20(f): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
SQLmastar:
Congratulations to you both.
She is not very beautiful though. I hope this is compensated by her character.
Broda, let's see your picture. I've been reading sane comments until I reached urs. Must u find fault in every beautiful thing? Funny enough most people who criticize people for being not so good looking, are always relatively worst looking compared to those whom they're are criticizing
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by treatise: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

You submission is valid from now till end of the world : women are the pillars of successful men.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin
advanceDNA:

U see a hard working man that have come a long way.... u ddnt see his hard work, his sacrifice, his risks, etc..

To you, his success is from his wife... this is the most ridiculous statement of 2021

Loving his wife doesn’t mean he’s not a redpiller...redpillers love their wife.... their wives don’t control them and they don’t think with their wives and side chick’s pvssy

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by SQLmastar(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stargurl20:

Broda, let's see your picture. I've been reading sane comments until I reached urs. Must u find fault in every beautiful thing? Funny enough most people who criticize people for being not so good looking, are always relatively worst looking compared to those whom they're are criticizing
here is my mug shot. wink

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Almunjid(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
See the type of man I'm talking about, can't all men be like this? If he was a redpiller he wouldn't have gone this far in life,[s]women are behind the success of all men,no man has ever succeeded without a woman solidly behind him.[/s]To those men who still have their brains functioning well,please shun redpill if you want to be successful or embrace redpill and become miserable and wretched for the rest of your life,the choice is solely yours.Before anyone reply nonsense, please mention one local government chairman or councillor that's a redpiller.Women are spiritual and highly favoured by God, if your woman is truly happy with you then be rest assured that you'll break limits provided you work hard.Make your woman unhappy and watch your life experience one misery or another, this is a bitter truth.
That's not true.
I don't support repillers. But truth be told...
What we have now adays are girls (girlfriends) and not women (wives).
Women start the journey with u from start to finish while Girls want u to make it before they stand solidly behind u to rip where they didn't sow. Majority of girls say that they can't marry or date a broke guy. They're looking for a ready-made guy.
They date or marry a guy after he had suffered to get to where he is currently without their assistance and support and they want him to be faithful to them throughout his life?
If you're concerned about current trends of redpillers then raise women and not girls. Nobody takes girls seriously in this generation.
Girls are for redpillers (boys) while women are for men.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by minks(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations Mr governor-elect.
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Volksguys1985: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by SMEpromote: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Woow! I remember this woman back then at University of Nigeria Nsukka Campus when she was running Queens Computer College in early 2000s.

I had my first experience with Computers at her Computer Center then and that wonderful experienced shaped my awesome career. I learnt Word Processing, Ms Dos and Basic Programming at that center during my First year in Uni as an Engineering student. That IT center opened the world of computers to a lot of undergraduates who were willing and ready to learn.

Her Husband, Professor Soludo opened the center for her, I was made to understand, and it was one in town.

Soludo don dey see future trends a long time ago, it didn't start today. I believe he will replicate that as Governor of Anambra state. I still remember his manifesto/Dream from 12 yrs when he first contested for Governor to make Anambra Africa's Dubai.

We can't wait to usher both of you in as Governor and First Lady of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Legendforte: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
na by force to marry or are ur sisters still searching for husband?
Dis is not what suffering masses want ooh. Na sound and purposeful governance.
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by omomummy13: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

So women are now standing in the place of God huh? You deliberately missed the "virtuous woman " part.

Who is this fool?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Landmack: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Skyview01:

What is this one saying!
Nna,..i had already prepared a two line uppercut to use and scatter ur upper teeth but a stray to ur profile on ur fourth political topic just made me reserve the lines. That was a good topic for some foolish ediots to reason like humans.

God bless Anambra!
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Legendforte: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
SMEpromote:
Woow! I remember this woman back then at University of Nigeria Nsukka Campus when she was running Queens Computer College in early 2000s.

I had my first experience with Computers at her Computer Center then and that wonderful experienced shaped my awesome career. I learnt Word Processing, Ms Dos and Basic Programming at that center during my First year in Uni as an Engineering student. That IT center opened the world of computers to a lot of undergraduates who were willing and ready to learn.

Her Husband, Professor Soludo opened the center for her, I was made to understand, and it was one in town.
Soludo don dey see future trends a long time ago, it didn't start today. I believe he will replicate that as Governor of Anambra state. I still remember his manifesto/Dream from 12 yrs when he first contested for Governor to make Anambra Africa's Dubai.
We can't wait to usher both of you in as Governor and First Lady of Anambra state.
how much were u paid?
Re: Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:

Nna,..i had already prepared a two line uppercut to use and scatter ur upper teeth but a stray to ur profile on ur fourth political topic just made me reserve the lines. That was a good topic for some foolish ediots to reason like humans.

God bless Anambra!

Nwanne, abeg no scatter my teeth with your uppercut, i never chop Christmas meat finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.