Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual (911 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
I went into a bet9ja shop to place a bet for this weekend and what I saw was something else entirely....

What We men are looking for a way to quit ,this mother of 3 is playing as its nothing and its not even a normal bet but virtual soccer .....
I noticed that her children her unkept and ragged embarassed and why did she bring all her children along

I met her there at 10 o clock , still went back home and met her 4 hours later ....
What ya'll do u think

Lala
Mydd
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry

Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Ever8090: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
As in...she think say bet9ja go pity her condition allow her win?

Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Bola146(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jesus! This is very bad habit taking her kids along lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
cry

Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by EmzyT: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by TarOrfeeek: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
That is an obvious marketing strategy.

Men like you are the target audience.

After 2 hours, that demented fork, will start to ask Men around there for money.

And having the advantage of culture shock, they will pity her condition and give her as much as will keep her away from Bet9ja.

The question is this?

Is she not a human being? Is there any rule that Gambling addiction is reserved for Men.

Is it only Men who deserve to win payouts from Bet9ja?

See better mind your business. Bet9ja welcomes every body male, female, married or single.
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Funny thing is DAT ,,, she Won 5,000 naira on laliga and instead of her should japa wey she don settle we boys 200 each ....

She choose to stay and loose everything again angry
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

After 2 hours, that demented fork, will start to ask Men around there for money.

And having the advantage of culture shock, they will pity her condition and give her as much as will keep her away from Bet9ja.

The question is this?

Is she not a human being? Is there any rule that Gambling addiction is reserved for Men.

See better mind your business. Bet9ja welcomes every body male, female, married or single.
u not making any sense at all undecided

Wat will u do if this pics is of ur wife and ur 3 kids
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Waoooh see the seed she's sowing in the life of her kids. Just look at it! Some grown adults here are still crying out for help & way out of bet addiction, this young mama here is busy watering her betting seeds in the life of the kids. Mind you, in most cases, children copy what they see adults do especially their parents. They too will start stealing money, selling their belongings, using pocket money or errand money or even begging and borrowing money to play bet9ja and co. I hope they don't toil this path though.
May God help these kids ooo.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cover dat boys face abeg shocked
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by TarOrfeeek: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wonderboy01:
u not making any sense at all undecided

Wat will u do if this pics is of ur wife and ur 3 kids

This is a very stupid question to ask me.

Be guided.
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry

Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by CandyOps(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is bad to be addicted to betting. It's even worse if you win the first bet you place as a first timer
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Are you sure she is playing virtual?I don't think so.Maybe she is a food vendor who went there to collect money one of the cashier owe her.
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This is a very stupid question to ask me.

Be guided.
be guided on what
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Are you sure she is playing virtual?I don't think so.Maybe she is a food vendor who went there to collect money one of the cashier owe her.
am there live ,,,, she dey play pass some men wey dey there self
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by paulolee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
just too bad...na bet addicts she dey try raise so....those kids dey on I.t n dm doinz go worst pass d mama own..
d bible says parents should train their child in the way of the lord but this woman ignored dt verse, but assuming tinz better she for no even reason to bet in dt wicked n addictive virtual..
the owner of that shop should warn her to stop bringing in her kids, there is a reason for dt 18yrs n above warning
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by paulolee(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The question is this?

u talking another tin entirely....op said he is there live n even drop pics...na video u need before u get convinced??
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by paulolee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wonderboy01:
Funny thing is DAT ,,, she Won 5,000 naira on laliga and instead of her should japa wey she don settle we boys 200 each ....

She choose to stay and loose everything again angry
she won n last una #200 each n una collect?? una get mind o....were am from, we go pity her n tell her to use it n take care of herself..
we no de disturb or bug winners of virtual bcox we all understand how wicked dt "baby soccer" be..
no matter how much u win, as long as u continue to bet, e go chop dt moni back...u cnt beat dt system
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:

she won n last una #200 each n una collect?? una get mind o....were am from, we go pity her n tell her to use it n take care of herself..
we no de disturb or bug winners of virtual bcox we all understand how wicked dt "baby soccer" be..
no matter how much u win, as long as u continue to bet, e go chop dt moni back...u cnt beat dt system
I use d money buy "fresh yo" for the baby self .....them don chop back d 5000 nd d baby dey cry but she still no won go undecided
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:

u talking another tin entirely....op said he is there live n even drop pics...na video u need before u get convinced??
don't mind him ,,, if u look at d 3 pics well u will see she was holding a white paper in 1 of it nd d other she instruct her boy to write down some scores for her
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by paulolee(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wonderboy01:
I use d money buy "fresh yo" for the baby self .....them don chop back d 5000 nd d baby dey cry but she still no won go undecided
Una for talk to her na....even if she wan stake, she should leave those poor kids out of it..
or she dey tink say as she bring DM come n end up losing, the shop owner go pity her n refund her money bcox of those kids?? dts rubbish
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:

Una for talk to her na....even if she wan stake, she should leave those poor kids out of it..
or she dey tink say as she bring DM come n end up losing, the shop owner go pity her n refund her money bcox of those kids?? dts rubbish
nobody fit talk to her ,,,, she's stubborn
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wonderboy01:
nobody fit talk to her ,,,, she's stubborn
u fit talk to her, she go fit listen

By the way

How did u snap their picture without them NOTICING or suspecting

U use code
Re: Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual by Wonderboy01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Crimpsy:
u fit talk to her, she go fit listen

By the way

How did u snap their picture without them NOTICING or suspecting

U use code
na code o my broda ,,,, d bet don enter her body so she no fit know say I dey snap her

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Free Daily 2 Odds / Christian Eriksen Joins Manchester United On A Three Year Deal / Whos The Real Manager At Chelsea?mourihno Or Kenyon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.