Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Papernow Reddit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Papernow Reddit (197 Views)

Any Reddit Account For Sale?? / Any Reddit Account For Sale?? / Papernow.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papernow Reddit by LewisBreet: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
I placed an order for a paper due within 24 hours. It was due by 10am the next day. I provided the details of the books and the requirements for my papernow reddit guys.

They will steal your money for nothing. I have tried them, and they stole my money for poor plagiarism. They will steal your money and make you look stupid. My class was running overtime so I thought it would be done when I got home. I called again and was told that the writer needed more time. I gave them 2 hours...I don't know how much...So I call back at 3pm. They tell me that it hasn’t been completed ?WHAT? I was flipping...Apparently the writer couldn't get the books-and I was told I should have provided them?? What? What? After completing two assignments with care, I decided to trust Papernow and ordered my assignments in bulk. I was left in the air after the quality suddenly plummeted. I want my money back.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Writer / APPLY NOW: Ongoing Scholarship Today At Chatham University USA / Past Questions College Of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Exam Past Questions 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.