Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About (5658 Views)

The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Uptownerd: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021

Sex is primordial for most animals and cat family is not left out of this natural phenomenon. The sex life of a female Lion is not easy, especially when they are in heat.

According to animal biologists and some studies, female Lion’s can have sex up to twenty [20] times in a day with their male counterparts when they’re in their heat period. This may stretch to a couple of days in some species (Asiatic ones).

The Sex Life of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by smartasuen(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
No wonder Lion is named 'King of the Jungle!'.
To go 20 rounds in 24 hours no be beans.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by JaneYave(f): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
tongue
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by matrix199(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Not just lions but in most big cats. They engage in series of coital rounds to guarantee conception. But then, the leopard and the jaguar have the fiercest sexual encounters.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op thanks for this insightful and educative stuff,

I think in my next life I'll like to come back as a lion and i ain't even talking about (Lucious).

Now i know why male lions have big fat head and tiny small waist.....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by soundOsonic: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kingsuave:

I think in my next life I'll like to come back as a lion and i ain't even talking about (Lucious).

Comrade I dey feel you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Sanmel(f): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Interesting..

1 Like

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by pointblank247(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
But each roud is just 10 seconds, my 1 round is 10 minutes

4 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by tolugar: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
My babe is definitely from the linage of lions.

God help me

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by POLYGAMY: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
pointblank247:
GO FOR STD TEST BRUH

1 Like

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by wiseone28: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kingsuave:

Wish Approved

5 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
To be a lion is not a day job ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by decrownprince(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just imagine having a girlfriend who want sex 20 times a day. I don't think any man can survive that. Unless you buy some intimacy gadgets for her.
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by rowland545(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jessica nah lion...DAT girl wan use sex kill me...

But the guy way marry her GI enjoy shaa...d sex was fun....Jessi baby if ur reading this...u r good just want u to know dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Uptownerd: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
rowland545:

But the guy way marry her GI enjoy shaa...d sex was fun....Jessi baby if ur reading this...u r good just want u to know dat
grin

1 Like

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Freestainworld(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2021
rowland545:

After giving you the whole styles, you later no marry Jessica, this one no be fake love?

1 Like

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by pointblank247(m): 1:55am On Dec 27, 2021
POLYGAMY:
GO FOR STD TEST BRUH
Otu nne gi there,
The average lenght of time of penetrational sex in a healthy man is between 3 minuites and 7 minuites , ITI.

4 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by rex444(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Imagine say U dey Waka for bush come spot where king of the jungle dey chop him babe with that face and position up there ...wetin U go do

4 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Uptownerd: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2021
rex444:
Imagine say U dey Waka for bush come spot where king of the jungle dey chop him babe with that face and position up there ...wetin U go do
Waka pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by mdntiri(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2021
smartasuen:
No wonder Lion is named 'King of the Jungle!'.
To go 20 rounds in 24 hours no be beans.

Lions don't live in jungles. They live in grasslands/savannahs

5 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by rex444(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Uptownerd:

Waka pass. grin
hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Judybash93(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Kingsuave:

Na bro... They got barbed joysticks.. it's actually painful for them
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by silibaba: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2021
pointblank247:

I sight you grin

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Sarsaproko: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2021
shocked
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Hope it's safe to say female lions are whor.ez?
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Gadafii: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Olosho even in the animal, one pussy 10 users

The female lion, mates with ten different male in a day when she's on heat, no be juju

Make 3 rounds no do 17 years old girl, grin

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by ATTemi: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2021
U go like horror movie....

Happy new year Rex
rex444:
Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by luminouz(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Judybash93:

Na bro... They got barbed joysticks.. it's actually painful for them

You sure?

The way the lions shine their teeth after the encounter makes.me laugh like die. Seems they enjoy it. The females definitely do, they always roll around afterwards and grin fiercely.

N.B: I don't know lions have barbed joysticks. New knowledge learned. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About by Joeyfizzo: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
I want to wrestle a lion barefooted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb 2015: Win A Copy Of The Last Days At Forcados College / University Of Ilorin 2012/2013 Postgraduate Degree Admission / 2015 WAEC Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.