Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend (38688 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Mcdonald1: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
No be small thing ni
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Annie001: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jidemoo:
You still love him because dude don dey swim in cash undecided

This gender wise pass Solomon of old
Check the lady profile she is not broke either
She is richer than miracle will ever be
But talk because it's cheap
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Savedday: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Jidemoo: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
dominique:
What shall it benefit a woman to quietly watch her boyfriend repeatedly cheat on her on live tv, jumped to claim the cheating boyfriend after he won only to get dumped like a used tissue. God of Nina you no dey slumber o

They've been together since before he went for the show. He literally denied her existence in front of the whole continent when he continuously stated that he was single. She too dutifully kept away from social media while he was on the show and watched from the sidelines as her man frolicked with another woman on live tv. At the end of everything she still got dumped. Nina oon the other hand that was slut shamed by all and sundry is now married with a child.

Well,that's life

We never can tell what transpired between her and Miracle before the dude went into the house that made him deny her publicly.

Ladies love playing the victim card
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Biafraaa: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Everything no be money nairalanders, E fit be because of his odogwu. Nobody don knack her like the dude. Try dey knack well e get why grin grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by topoftheworld(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's undescribable my dear
It's natural
It's selfless
With or without money
You have peace of mind

I hope you have a true love, when you do, you will know... Forget about these chewing gum girls perambulating up-and-down
@bolded, that part settle my quarrel with U.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
dominique:
What shall it benefit a woman to quietly watch her boyfriend repeatedly cheat on her on live tv, jumped to claim the cheating boyfriend after he won only to get dumped like a used tissue. God of Nina you no dey slumber o

They've been together since before he went for the show. He literally denied her existence in front of the whole continent when he continuously stated that he was single. She too dutifully kept away from social media while he was on the show and watched from the sidelines as her man frolicked with another woman on live tv. At the end of everything she still got dumped. Nina oon the other hand that was slut shamed by all and sundry is now married with a child.

Good analysis, It's obvious how women make excuses for special type of men. This Miracle guy is special, I can't even lie. We can give him a 10/10 in the midst of men. He's fine, he's rich, he's focused, he is in good physical shape, intelligent and also ambitious, who didn't allow social media hype to reduce him to Instagram influencer.

It is painful but mehn life is not fair, make we just leave am as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Okeedu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
It goes both ways dear,if he still got a thing for you,he'll surely come back.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by promiseland245(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the rarest dude that has been inside the Big Brother's House. He is so purpose driven and aims at Self Growth and development with Zero attention to the social media space. A rare dude indeed
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo1Dw5TDwFs

“I still love him,” lady says after her relationship with BBN’s Miracle ended.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX88Ls2LNrM/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by GoldenSpec: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's true that women and money are like two inseparable entities... Chaii see format! grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Jidemoo:

it could be real love tho
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Biafraaa:
Everything no be money nairalanders, E fit be because of his odogwu. Nobody don knack her like the dude. Try dey knack well e get why grin grin
Nack is overrated bro, money is the koko. Baba no matter how you sabi nack, if dangote nack your babe, five seconds, your babe no go leave dangote for life. Follow who know road
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by muheeb01(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Love wantintin cos money still involve with good profession women ehnn

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jidemoo:

Exactly my brother
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nack is overrated bro, money is the koko. Baba no matter how you sabi nack, if dangote nack your babe, five seconds, your babe no go leave dangote for life. Follow who know road
At least you don't chop diick and chop money, you now know the difference... Nice one there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.