Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) (1904 Views)

Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by MyopicMods: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Useless boys discrediting the Nigerian culture

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by helinues: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
They called it Kaffa grin

If you like tall reach heaven you go fall ground

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is abomination.

I still believe he didn't win the gods because the gods are wise and their ways unknown to men.

The gods was only silent that's why that young lad was misbehaving

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by NNTR: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Powerless, useless and helpless gods more like it

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:
This is abomination.

I still believe he didn't win the gods because the gods are wise and their ways unknown to men.

Rather the gods doesn't exist.. they are meant to incite fear on gullible ones..the gods must be daft to allow a young lad kick them..

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

Rather the gods doesn't exist.. they are meant to incite fear on gullible ones..the gods must be daft to allow a young lad kick them..

They are only silent. They always speak at appointed time.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by helinues: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:
This is abomination.

If not for the people around , that guy would have beaten nonsense out of the masquerade
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

They are only silent. They always speak at appointed time.
And when are they gonna speak..and how'd you know when they've spoken?
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

That's why we say the gods are wise and their ways unknown to men.

They have ways of communicating with men.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

Man has been speaking for the gods right from time immemorial. Whether the man thinks and he speaks automatically becomes the words of the gods no be today

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:

If not for the people around , that guy would have beaten nonsense out of the masquerade

He us finding it funny but until the gods react they will start looking for prayer housesto deliver them.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

That's why we say the gods are wise and their ways unknown to men.

They have ways of communicating with men.
Look at what I am saying..you don't even understand them..you haven't seen them yet you believe them as if they are your siblings..
Be a free thinker man .. think outside the box and don't be caged by what y've been told only...
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Man has been speaking for the gods right from time immemorial. Whether the man thinks and he speaks automatically becomes the words of the gods no be today
You are Makin no point here..you didn't even answer my question..
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
It reminds me of the scene in Abejoye season 5 episode 3 where the young girl pulled down the gods because they have eyes they can't see, they have ears they can't hear & they have mouth they can't talk. They are just empty, useless & powerless wooden statues occupying space.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by christistruth01: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Same Culture that has allowed it's Violent Cults and Cultists to overun the Land with bloodshed and Ritual killers

The boy understands the true value of such Culture
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by helinues: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

He us finding it funny but until the gods react they will start looking for prayer housesto deliver them.

grin grin

Even the gods would deny the masquerade for doing more than himself
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

Look at what I am saying..you don't even understand them..you haven't seen them yet you believe them as if they are your siblings..
Be a free thinker man .. think outside the box and don't be caged by what y've been told only...

I am already a free thinker, you are the one trying to muscle me to your belief.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

I am already a free thinker, you are the one trying to muscle me to your belief.
And what belief ?if you were really a free thinker as y've said you wouldn't be here telling me the gods are watching that guy and that they are soon gonna speak up..
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

And what belief ?if you were really a free thinker as y've said you wouldn't be here telling me the gods are watching that guy and that they are soon gonna speak up..

Yes they always speak.

Even in your life.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

Yes they always speak.

Even in your life.
You are going back and forth man.. if you can't prove to me how they speak and deliver their "vengeance" then you can do yourself a big favor by staying off my mention pls..
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
christistruth01:

Same Culture that has allowed it's Violent Cults and Cultists to overun the Land with bloodshed and Ritual killers

The boy understands the true value of such Culture

Maybe skull mining and using young baby for sacrifice is a peaceful culture.

What an omoluabi.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by christistruth01: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ndibunna:

Maybe skull mining and using young baby for sacrifice is a peaceful culture.

What an omoluabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Ndibunna: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
christistruth01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY

That's what I am saying. Badoo boys are evangelist that are always on evangelism.

We are saying same thing.
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

You are Makin no point here..you didn't even answer my question..
the point has been well taken care of you digest what I said. It means there is no voice behind the man as in nobody talks to nobody simple the man writing his own thought as the thought of the god's.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Healthrelatedjo: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2021
He shld come and see what happened to some police officers that dealt with a masquerade here in ogun state...I am sorry for him
Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Fasindo: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2021
shocked

Even the gods are powerless under Buhari

This is totally abnormal, the masquarede may be the young man fore-father who just came out of the spirit world to celebrate Christmas with him and end up being beating.

These is why I do not blame those from the religion that fight for their gods, emerging your god being humiliated like thid, so it's better for one to to fight and defend his/her god than allow the god to humiliated and disgraced like this

I will advise the guy to appease the gods with one basket of live cockroach, 2 crates of hairy eggs, 5 pink fowls and 4 bottles of schappes.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the point has been well taken care of you digest what I said. It means there is no voice behind the man as in nobody talks to nobody simple the man writing his own thought as the thought of the god's.
Now I get your point.. thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defendant Counters Libel Suit Of Firs Boss Over Chevron Tax Evasion Saga / How Okija Shrines Kill Liars, Fraudsters / Air Hostess Sacked For Earning $1M By Having Sex With Passengers In Plane Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.