Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse (2577 Views)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
In what seems to be a replay of what happened in the bible, here is the story of how Jacob murdered his Roomate before changing his name to Israel.

All of this happened in Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA, Benue North

The story is long and scary, so i'll post part here while you read the remaining part on reloadnaija for detailed and shocking revelations:

A final year student of Uniuyo, Jesse Gideon Abraham, has been murdered by a suspected ritualist who happens to be his room mate.

Until his death, he was a student of the department of computer science while his suspected killer is a student of the department of Chemistry.

From investigations carried out by Reload Naija, Jesse was severely hypnotized by these “Ritualist” to a point where he couldn’t recognize his own Father and also went as far as changing his biological name on his Facebook page to “match” that of his Suspected Killers.
In the words of one his relative via social media; He wrote:

This note is to write in detail as much as possible how late Jesse Gideon Abraham was killed in the most dehumanizing way by the same person he “helped”. Please share to endless group school pages and other helpful organization that can help tackle this menace that has been going on in university and society.

He grew up in the North (Kaduna), where he schooled and wrote his first WAEC but unfortunately he was unable to get the minimum grade which would allow him study the dream course of his dad (Medicine), he wrote (WAEC) twice before he eventually got the pass grade in chemistry. But in the process of writing this exam in other to get the pass grade for his dad dream course, he applied for a National diploma course at Kaduna polytechnic (Computer science) which he got since he had a pass grade on all the compulsory subject that would gain him the admission.

He started the course as a novice with no single knowledge relating to computer or even having a desktop or laptop. The program was a 2yrs program which till date i don’t know how but he came out as one of the best graduating student of his set with a Distinction. (It was too good to be true when he told me i had to tell him to go bring his original result to confirm, how can somebody that is still struggling to get a C in 0level chemistry get a Distinction A?!. I saw it with my mouth open and eyes Fully opened i saw his full name and his grade, that very moment i knew he has found his calling)

He was done with the National diploma and he wanted to further (HND).

But like most dads in the north, he would say go down south or east and continue, so you will know your hometown well.

Read and see photos https://reloadnaija.com/final-year-uniuyo-student-jesse-killed-by-his-colleague/
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
sad

Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shocking revelation by Reload Naija via twitter https://twitter.com/reloadnaija_
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
The killer is on the run, anyone with information about him should contact the University of Uyo. The whole of Uyo is hunting for him.\

Good people of Benue, we need your help too.

His facebook details and other info are there on the write up

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by visijo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shvt why my uniuyo again shocked
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Georgekyrian(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
cry
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mod, take this to frontpage
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
#JusticeForJesse
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Legendforte: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very bad
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by ClassicMan202(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Lilsameey: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is bad ooo.
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
. what's the full story?
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
. what's the full story?

Read via the link
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by paulolee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
uniyo students jus de die anyhow....it seems dt school isnt quiet as i thought
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by paulolee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Antell95:

Read via the link
no links allowed...if u want hit to reach f.b just summarize with pics
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by Antell95(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
paulolee:

no links allowed...if u want hit to reach f.b just summarize with pics

Okay
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by DoctorDree(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omo life don turn something else ooo
Killing now seems like a normal thing to people
Re: Uniuyo Student Declared “WANTED” Over The “murder” Of His Friend, Jesse by LLiKYekoba: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Antell95:

Read via the link

You never dey ready.

(1) (Reply)

Rules of Engagement during Battle / Muslim husband who killed his wife and children because of their Western ways / 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.