Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha (26781 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by pquaver(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

Just imagine the analogy u just did. For ur mind, u have make sense but rather u just made a fool of urself.

It is a foolish analogy to ignorant and illiterate mind. From your comments I don't expect u to understand. It is above ur IQ level..

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Watty26: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2021
I have no iota of sympathy for rochas. He thought he was cleaver by raping the people's will on His Excellency Emeka. He trusted hope and APC today Emeka is enjoying his days and he crying up and down.
Hope should know that's just a matter of 4 or 8 years
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Tochj(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=108838926]

But truth be told, Imolites should not have allowed that Supreme Court kangaroo judgement to stay.

That's broad day light robbery[/quote.]
What else are we supposed to do?
Go to war against the government?
So that you ll Rush to the press and tag us Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by intruder15(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Indispensable85(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Wetin okorocha really do uzodinma?
The humiliation too much na.
He's not even sure if reelection.
There's life after government and nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by reachbenny(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

There is TIME for everything under the sun.

It will get to everyone.
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Moorish: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Doesn’t the police force require a warrant/investigation and conviction before arresting somebody ?

Our institutions aren’t strong enough. The executive are allowed to do whatever they want

Those we enforce the law must respect the law and the division of powers
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by DemMannaScam: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Every sabo will pay dearly someday
We know dem & they know themselves

pquaver:

OK ihedioha is not also a sabo (a jajaweed slave),
Because he is in pdp? Atiku and Tambuwal are imo state igwes Abi Abi? deceive urself..
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Nchenches: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

U are d one going off point.
Do u know what it mean for someone that came fourth to be declared winner, second and third was skipped and u are hearing comparing rubbish. What happened in imo was a day light robbery

It's like you are not schooled about legalities.

That song of 4th becoming 1st is for village drop-outs.

Hope Uzodinma and Emeka Ihedioha rigged votes, but Ihedioha lawyers were so incompetent that they glossed over the rigged votes of Uzodinma.

The Supreme Court had nothing else to do than use the rigged vote figures of Uzodinma to pronounce him governor. The Supreme Court does not go into disputing vote figures presented before it.
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Guilty of what nah? Pls tell us his crime first or the crime he committed has no name or definition?

If even he is guilty so to kidnapped him is the right way for him to answer for his crime?

I'm never okorocha's supporter but justice is abused on this case and its very wrong.

Hopeless Nzo I really pity you because 8 years will soon end then Buhari and Malami no longer relevant then what will befall you will be like tsunami.
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by olatade(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2021
If a Governor can use the Nigerian police to do this a political opponent or antagonist, imagine what they will do when we have State control security agents. I fear what the likes of Amotekun will turn to in the near future!
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by OBoy50: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Where is Imo state commissioner for HAPPINESS grin grin grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

If you have ever visited Imo State, you will understand...

I have never seen a governor or leader so hated, spurned, and despised by the very people he professes to govern. The hatred is thicker than blood!!!

I understood what you are saying.........but bear in mind as far as you are a human, human are bound to hate.
Re: Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha by BluntCrazeMan: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2021
fergie0o1:
“....Uche Nwosu is just an indigene of Imo State and a citizen of Nigeria and if he has run foul of the law, the Police has a right to arrest him and nobody should dictate to them how they do it.....”

The Imo State Government through the Commissioner for information, Declan Emelumba has reacted to the press conference by former Governor Rochas Okorocha on events surrounding the arrest of his son in-law, Uche Nwosu.
This is where they got it all wrong.
No matter my offence, if the police should come to arrest me for the very first time, they should be civil. Their initial engagement must be cordial., and I should know why I am being arrested, and also be given the time and space to call my lawyer.
If I resist the arrest, then they can use minimal force.
Unless I turn violent, they are never allowed to use more force on me, or firearms.
The videos showed them dragging the man.
Like as if he was abducted.
What type of arrest is that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension / Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / Atiku Attends Sule Lamido's Daughter's Wedding In Jigawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.