Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Top Online Banks In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Top Online Banks In Nigeria (732 Views)

Best Power Banks In Nigeria Available At The Best Prices / Best And Cheapest Power Banks In Nigeria (june 2021) / How To Perform Cardless ATM Withdrawal For All Banks In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top Online Banks In Nigeria by AgentNnamdi: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is my personal List:-

1. PalmPay:
This is the king of freebies for its users. PalmPay offers incentives, free cash, coupons, and vouchers as you make use of it constantly. It offers full banking features that you can use to send and receive money, deposit money with an ATM card, pay
electricity bills, etc.

2. Opay:
One of the pioneers of mobile wallets in Nigeria with many incentives. You can use this service to pay utility bills, fast and
secure bank transfers, and connect with friends. Opay offers over 15% Per Annum savings on your money. This money is not fixed, it can be used to pay bills, etc. The returns are daily and can be withdrawn anytime.

3. Kuda Bank:
Kuda Microfinance Bank is a full-fledged online bank. It offers similar features to other bank apps above.

4. ENaira (Speed) Wallet:
This is from the Central Bank of Nigeria. The idea of this App is to reduce the bulk transactions with physical cash. The App
only receives and sends to another ENaira wallet. This App is still very useless nonetheless.

Source:- https://www.agentnnamdi.com/enaira-vs-kudabank-opay-palmpay/
Re: My Top Online Banks In Nigeria by AgentNnamdi: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2022
βµ¥ MTN DATA @

500MB - 250 Naira
1GB - 350 Naira
2GB - 600 Naira
3GB - 900 Naira
5GB - 1400 Naira

I Sell Recharge Cards, Data Bundles, Top up Cable Subscriptions, etc*

WhatsApp me --- 08063684757

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro Max / *SOLD*REDMI NOTE 10 For Sale***SOLD / Multilinks Mobile Internet Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.