Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities (330 Views)

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities by Dailymice: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Enugu House of Assembly member Hon Ikechukwu Ezeugwu is under fire following the incident that occured in Enugu some days ago. One Chibulu Austin's car was rammed by the driver of the Honorable and instead of apologizing, he called the Honorable who came with his entourage and started raining abuses to the victim.

In his Facebook page, the victim wrote;

Having read almost all the posts and comments from some fans of Ikechukwu Ezeugwu, I want to give an undiluted, unadulterated, original and authentic account of what happened few days ago.
What happened.

On that faithful day, the 22nd day of December 2021, at about 11am. I drove out from my place of abode to my work place and was not in any rush to my work place. On getting to the junction opposite Anamco, I stopped to give way to traffic on my left with my traffic light indicating I was going right.

Soon after the road was clear for me to drive right, I negotiated and other cars followed suit behind me as I was leading the way, I noticed a fast hit on my passengers door, and before heaven and earth, what I screamed was "oh God, what kind of driving is this, what is this now?" And I stopped immediately and came down to see what happened, and one man with white beards in the car came down and said, "hey, the impact is much oh" and went back (after much findings, I saw his name as #Ezeona). And some people came and asked I go out of the way, I obliged and cleared by the side.

The driver came and asked me "are you the owner of the car, and I replied him, yes, I'm." He left and called his master Ikechukwu Ezeugwu. And after about 20mins he came from Emene's side and stopped before the junction and came to the scene.

To my greatest dismay and surprise, he immediately started shouting on me that "hey you, carry your car and get out of here now and you take the car back home and was shouting on the driver as well" and immediately I called his attention and told him "that this is not how to make peace or pass judgement and he asked me what I expected of him and I replied him, that he should have asked passer-bys and eyewitnesses there present not only his boys" and he immediately told me that "if i try to make any other claims now, I will spend my Christmas at the police net".

I looked up and down and people there were all telling me to leave him that posterity and God will judge him, immediately tears rolled down my eyes.
I was alone, I couldn't say anything. I immediately brought my phone and called a colleague of mine from my office and before he could arrive, Ikechukwu Ezeugwu had already gone to his car and left through Emene axis and his driver, also drove past me and went up straight into town.

I was left there dumbfounded, worthless, intimidated by a follow human being. I called a friend of mine who is into politics and explained everything to him and he asked me a simple question, "Jide, wetin you expect from the man wey you say na politician?" I told him that I heard someone amongst his boys calling him leader and he told me that there is nothing like that in Enugu state, except I am talking about the speaker and I told him no, is not the speaker because I heard the man clearly calling him leader. And after much, dropped the call.
I found some ropes around and tied my bumper and drove out with my friend, not knowing what to do.

I got to the office and told my colleagues what happened and only said that I was going to research who the Enugu State House of Assembly Leader is and on doing so, I saw his pictures on the Internet, thanks to Google and I called someone from his LGA to confirm if he is the leader and the man told me he is the one and asked me why I was asking about him and I told him what he did and began begging me on his behalf and I refused and posted it.

After posting it, I have been receiving calls asking me to pull the post down, that the man is sorry and even those trying to use me against the man.

Kindly ask them what my response has always been? All I want is a public apology and nothing more. I don't need anything from him. I don't need his money, nor whatsoever he has, but justice.

All i have said is nothing but the truth and the specific information of what happened on that faithful day.
The only thing I omitted are the witnesses that were available and are still available for fear of possible destruction or buying over of witnesses.
I didn't add nor remove.
If the driver and his friends abi cohorts says that this wasn't what happened, let them come out for a public trail and possible swearing using three deities representing Nsukka, Udenu and Udi. Ikechukwu Ezeugwu wasn't even there and for the records, I was mad because of his arrogance, intimidation, bullying and unjust ruling and nothing more.
Signed.
Chibulu, Augustine Jideofor
24-12-2021
1:10am[/b]

supporters of the victim and the honorable clashed online with various people taking sides.

https://web.facebook.com/chibulua/posts/4807808615929688

Re: Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities by Dailymice: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
smiley

Re: Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities by Dailymice: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ordinary Honorable... Nawa o
Re: Enugu House Of Assembly Member Bashes Person's Car - Threatens Him With Deities by Sonoyom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
'You will spend Christmas in Police net...'

This country is GONE, for those that will quote me just pray that Nigeria does not happen to you.

(1) (Reply)

Next Cash N Carry: This Is Catastrophic And Colossal, We'll Come In To Support - / The Governor Sanwolu Humiliation By A Csp; The Reminder For State Policing. / JUST IN: Like Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of Interest In 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.