Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him (3973 Views)

I Have A Very Bad Habit And I Think Im Strongly Addicted. How Do I Break Free? / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by kistan: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
heniford2:
hey i understand just take it easy on him surprise him with a gift get PS game go play game and avoid been angry and ensure before u shout out at him used a calm voice too okey, surprise him with a gift mostly a PC game boys love it.

She doesn't even have money to feed herself you are talking about getting a video game for someone.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by heniford2: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
kistan:

She doesn't even have money to feed herself you are talking about getting a video game for someone.
maybe a watch will do get him something to remember
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by kistan: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

They say the truth is bitter, you are just like a d*g chasing it tail only just that you will never get tired, you will always crave for attention just like living in a loop.

A lot of people like you will always remain frustrated (sorry about that), i mean as you are destined to be in your whole life, you don't need to do anything about this, no no no, you jut need to embrace your destiny.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by kistan: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
heniford2:
maybe a watch will do get him something to remember

Ben 10 watch abi? grin grin grin, just joking but on a serious note i can't phantom having to remember a frustrated person like OP ooh, it can cause trauma to the boy.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by heniford2: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
kistan:

Ben 10 watch abi? grin grin grin, just joking but on a serious note i can't phantom having to remember a frustrated person like OP ooh, it can cause trauma to the boy.
he needs to buy back the Relationship back with a gift undecided that's if she want or she can decide to take him to a PS4 video center i guess is in Nigeria like we have in those days she pay a set the young dude play while he buys him ice cream or Matpie to chill out grin cheesy then during the fun time she can discuss issues with the poor brat boy to win his friendship back also correcting him on his wrongness
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
heniford2:
hey i understand just take it easy on him surprise him with a gift get PS game go play game and avoid been angry and ensure before u shout out at him used a calm voice too okey, surprise him with a gift mostly a PC game boys love it.

Nice one. Youve spoken like a wise person.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Billyddude: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

I just don't know, it happens so fast before I realize or even try to control it.

I'll try.
..go get a good sex,na frustration d worry u. Ur more worried bout what the guy will tell his mom...lol..

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by frozen70(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:
I feel sad and can't sleep after taking out my frustrations on my nephew who came to spend the Xmas hols with me.

Hes actually my first nephew from our eldest sister.and he's been itching to come to my place as I'm his favorite. I always spoil him whenever he's around.

Hes now a big guy but still fond of me. So he came yesterday and we all tripped out to have fun but somehow I've been unnecessarily harsh on him. Like I expect him to know what to do at the right time and if he fails, I'll just yell at him but later start feeling bad for yelling at him. Now because he's a big guy, he feels somehow, unlike when he was still Small that he'll just laugh it off or quickly say, "aunty I'm sorry". Now he'll just look at me like "what again now" and it makes me feel bad.

Today, he called the Mom and told her he'll be coming back on Tuesday. It immediately hit me that I've not been nice to him like he expected. Even when the Mom asked why he's coming back so soon, he said, "when I come, we'll talk." So when he dropped, I asked him to tell me why he's leaving so soon and he just told me it's nothing. So I asked him if he still wants to stay beyond Tuesday, he said if I want him to, he will.

Today was worst because the generator refused to supply light and I began to fume after trying to call the engineer to no avail. So I took out my frustrations on him again. I blamed him for the fault of the Gen and told him it was after touched it, it developed problems and he was like " not again"...
* Gush*! I don't know what's wrong with me.

After everything, I called him and apologized for being so harsh and asked him to forgive and bear with me.
I feel so baaad right now..

Please, I don't want this nonsense to continue tomorrow. So what can I do to control it. I really feel for him.

The Mom just called now asking me why he said he was coming back. I just told her what he told me.. undecided. I guess she's suspecting he's not happy with his stay with me..
Now, she's coming tomorrow. undecided

Modified:

All I created this post for was to get help and I don't care if I get bashed because it's typical of nairalanders to throw shades instead of making sensible contributions to help as expected.

For the records, I woke him this morning and asked if he sees me as being harsh, he said No. So, enough with the insults already.

You know what

You have to seat him down, apologies to him for being unfriendly with him

After that take him out and give him a threat then keep him to enjoy the new year with you

Then you have to respect yourself no matter what makes you angry

We must accommodate people because of prosperity
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
frozen70:

You know what

You have to seat him down, apologies to him for being unfriendly with him

After that take him out and give him a threat then keep him to enjoy the new year with you

Then you have to respect yourself no matter what makes you angry

We must accommodate people because of prosperity

I already treated him out.

I'm much calmer now.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damn!

You gotta change your attitude. Very bad! You seem to always have problem with people especially people close to you.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

You gotta change your attitude. Very bad! You seem to always have problem with people especially people close to you.

Shut up and get lost!

Who told you I have a problem with people close to me?

1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
You need inner peace. Go and watch Kung Fu panda. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
That is a sign of being stressed out.
Check on Amazon for books on emotional intelligence and anger management.

They helped me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mercychen:

Shut up and get lost!

grin grin grin

Don't attack me. It was never a fight.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Nothing is off inside me. I'm a very happy soul. It's just that I don't like people taking my free mindedness for stupidity.

As for my nephew, all I see is, he's now a big boy While I thought it was still the same smally I used to know back then who was humble. I think he's trying to prove a point. He's now a MAN!!!

As for companionship, I'm not lonely o.
Love?? I have self-love and that is enough for me. Can't be bothered about any fake love being paraded out there.

I'm good. Thanks.
Trust me girl you’re damn lonely and frustrated , I’ve gone through your posts over many pages, your stupid squabbles with your twin , trust me you need a man asap

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by ImoleNaija: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
waywardpikin:
Nothing mega, you are simply a bitter soul who views anything male as the enemy or as "them", that's why your nephew is bearing the brunt.

Insightful...

So they have taken this feminism to another level - even male kids are not safe.

Lobatan angry
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by amtheone(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Shut up and get lost!

You're not ready for any change/improvement. Even on your very own thread that you are seeking help. You're too defensive. Why did u ask him to shut up and keep quiet? You felt without sounding such, you will miss out. You are not yet ready.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Badilstical(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trios:
You seem to be very defensive.. If your nephew is 18 and above, he deserves some respect, times have changed, kids grow fast.. Wish you the very best, all the same, something is lacking.. Believe me
Dear you are wasting your time. That's how your gender is the can easily spot problem else where but on the the can never agree is a problem even when the know.
Explain to me why ladies like bad boys. Even when the know he is a yahoo boy that it won't last still they are in it.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Youngpo413: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
ValCon888:
You're sexually frustrated.
You need a fertile rod to bring out your loving nature.
you just spoke my mind.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Youngpo413: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Homeboiy:
I know your problem
This year has passed again without a husband
Na so evening newspapers de act Frustration
Allow the boy to go If I be am sef Na that Tuesday morning I go tell you say I wan go And you still de form for nice guys coming your way
I pity you 2022 go still pass you if you don’t change
No wonder.
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by shege45: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mercychen:
I feel sad and can't sleep after taking out my frustrations on my nephew who came to spend the Xmas hols with me.

Hes actually my first nephew from our eldest sister.and he's been itching to come to my place as I'm his favorite. I always spoil him whenever he's around.

Hes now a big guy but still fond of me. So he came yesterday and we all tripped out to have fun but somehow I've been unnecessarily harsh on him. Like I expect him to know what to do at the right time and if he fails, I'll just yell at him but later start feeling bad for yelling at him. Now because he's a big guy, he feels somehow, unlike when he was still Small that he'll just laugh it off or quickly say, "aunty I'm sorry". Now he'll just look at me like "what again now" and it makes me feel bad.

Today, he called the Mom and told her he'll be coming back on Tuesday. It immediately hit me that I've not been nice to him like he expected. Even when the Mom asked why he's coming back so soon, he said, "when I come, we'll talk." So when he dropped, I asked him to tell me why he's leaving so soon and he just told me it's nothing. So I asked him if he still wants to stay beyond Tuesday, he said if I want him to, he will.

Today was worst because the generator refused to supply light and I began to fume after trying to call the engineer to no avail. So I took out my frustrations on him again. I blamed him for the fault of the Gen and told him it was after touched it, it developed problems and he was like " not again"...
* Gush*! I don't know what's wrong with me.

After everything, I called him and apologized for being so harsh and asked him to forgive and bear with me.
I feel so baaad right now..

Please, I don't want this nonsense to continue tomorrow. So what can I do to control it. I really feel for him.

The Mom just called now asking me why he said he was coming back. I just told her what he told me.. undecided. I guess she's suspecting he's not happy with his stay with me..
Now, she's coming tomorrow. undecided

Modified:

All I created this post for was to get help and I don't care if I get bashed because it's typical of nairalanders to throw shades instead of making sensible contributions to help as expected.

For the records, I woke him this morning and asked if he sees me as being harsh, he said No. So, enough with the insults already.

Omo househelp no go fit stay with you ooo. You are only feeling guilty Cus na ur sis pikin. Imagine another person pikin, you go don maltreate am
Re: Please I Need Help. I Think Im Being Too Harsh On Him by Destiblack(m): 4:19am On Jan 25, 2022
You are a good and friendly person.Your problem is lack of good sex. Even when there is no man in your life, just get a good sex and be happy with who you are always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Trouble Understanding My Nigerian Husband / I Can't Get On Well With My Mother / I Need A New Family!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.