Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) (34654 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / EKSU Student Allegedly Uses His Roommate For Money Ritual (VIDEO) / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Benwallt(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2021
Abeg, anybody with a very brief and concise summary of this epistle from benue johnalist.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by egunna(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Jacobx007:
Who ever works for those evil loan companies will never end well, Do you know how many people they have killed in the course of their illegal loan recovery processes and the so many curses they have incurred on their heads?
Leave his friend alone, it's SOKOLOAN that has killed him and that's how all their employees will die
Bros,haba,who talk about d loan company now?na only IT d guy do for dere.dem chop u ne?

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by don4real18(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2021
A good writeup but with many missing information like the name of the village and the name of this supposed group. "Mission accomplished" could also mean a successful graduation, couldn't it? What did the police do the individuals who they supposedly rescued the boy from the very first time? Are they vampires? That will be folklore by the way.

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by RxHero18: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2021
This Onoja David Adah as his name implies is from the Idoma tribe of Benue State and they are known for being sometimes overly fetish...

The Idoma people are dreaded for their Oleku charms which their can use to pin and control their victims life ...
Lol my parents has always warned me that I can marry anywhere in Nigeria but I dare not wife an Idoma Lady who are known for their extreme beauties grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by patorial(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Phoenixflap:

The thrill of first to post is exhilarating!

His post is damaging and could attract severe consequences.

Most people don't understand the kind of trouble they can land themselves by trying to be a news breaker. Especially even they can't really tell.

When the police tried to involve him in the investigation , he will call them unprofessional s

3 Likes

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by HabaHaba: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
God airpus o, airpus

Please just what's simply wrong with writing "... Help us" instead of so called airpus?!!!!

Haba, what a Generation!
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by patorial(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Benwallt:
Abeg, anybody with a very brief and concise summary of this epistle from benue johnalist.

Lesson 1: Always hide information in a writing. Those who don't need it will never get to know about it.

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Landmack: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2021
blessedvisky:
Hmm. This is very deep and the Jacob guy definitely has serious questions to answer.

Omo this thread just dey bring back old memories

Remembering how someone I met as a cute innocent 16 yr old later turned into someone like this too.

Housed, fed and clothed this guy in school for 3 years, blinded by the fact that we've been close friends for long

3rd year, he gradually billed me over 100k, used it to buy used iPhone and iPad, collected my powerbank and good clothes, started scamming people in the hostel and they would be coming to meet me concerning their money since everyone knows us together.

He started bringing and banging different girls in a room he didn't contribute 1 kobo to the rent

All the while, he was never a student ( couldn't meet Cutoff for the course and kept retrying) and he had already joined hostel politics as at then

The day I got delivered from his hold ehn, It was as if a veil was lifted from my eyes, right on my bed. I just started remembering everything he had taken from me & never returned plus all the people that kept meeting me concerning their money and how he was asking me for money to refund money that he borrowed

Everything just suddenly clicked that this guy must be doing something to me. He had previously told me his mom ( 2nd wife) visits herbalists.

That same day, he called me 4x. He hadn't called me in over 2 months before then as he travelled home. He kept calling and sending SMS asking us to talk and how he needs my help.

Omo I didn't pick anything or reply o

I started seeing this dude in my dreams in the school where we first met and it always looked like I was hiding but he always somehow found me in the dreams. Happened about 6x

After that unveiling in 2018, never spoke to him again or tried reaching him. I have absolutely no idea where he is now or what he's up to

I don't have any best friends anymore and all the friends I have, I control the kind of info I give them and how much we interact and I no dey sponsor anybody or accommodate anybody again

pple who were never students of the university community roaming freely,buying up bed spaces,actively involved in students politics BUT WERE NEVER STUDENTS. We had them plenty then..highly influential and used heavy juju on students,porters and almost to the VC.

hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Landmack: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Benwallt:

just look at this end product of miracle centre. just shut up.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Jesse98(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Base on my findings on the case the village of the killer is otukpa in ogbadigbo local government area in benue state... And I noticed the two were doing some fake music stuff calling the label doughman entertainment.. Something like that

2 Likes

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Always be careful of who u interact closely with. Anybody trying to get too close for comfort to u for no damn reason usually has a mission. Good, bad or ugly.

Street code is guilty until proven innocent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by billyG(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Very lengthy, incoherent story,a good knowledge of summary who have helped the writer communicate clearly.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by freshkpomo(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021

One spiritual church did same thing to a guy I once knew, the guy now speak like a robot and people started chasing him from their houses cos if him enter you house, it's obvious you will become like him. As in, they don't hear anything else until the pastor speaks. This same guy arrested his parent for interfering with his relationship with the pastor. When police later hear wetin happen, them mobilise go arrest pastor, the man relocate church. But these his people will look for him no matter the whole he is in and sell all their property to fund him... This world is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Benwallt(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2021
patorial:

Lesson 1: Always hide information in a writing. Those who don't need it will never get to know about it.
I don't usually reply to this kinda comment but yours was stylishly subtle and I gat your message but people don't live on paper pages, a sane person keeps his message simple and straight to the point. Unnecessary details rubbish good text.

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Testimony1988(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2021
He should be arrested and brought to book.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Madas1986(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2021
forege:
Buhari is a terrible human being
am very sure if you can't impregnate your wife Buhari too will be blame
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by patorial(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Benwallt:
I don't usually reply to this kinda comment but yours was stylishly subtle and I gat your message but people don't live on paper pages, a sane person keeps his message simple and straight to the point. Unnecessary details rubbish good text.

It was when I read the article from it's top to down that I got to know that the Op was just trying to gain pity for the deceased and not narrating anything.

By the I also love simply articles but if I'm curious for any information, I don't mind reading the article no matter how long it's. I guess it's because I love reading historical articles.

2 Likes

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Benwallt(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2021
patorial:

It was when I read the article from it's top to down that I got to know that the Op was just trying to gain pity for the deceased and not narrating anything.

By the I also love simply articles but if I'm curious for any information, I don't mind reading the article no matter how long it's. I guess it's because I love reading historical articles.
I read The first two paragraphs and I didn't see myself getting close to the knot of the story, I scrolled down and saw the length, naah. Articles are good, some are so good that you read them over and over. Most of the posts here are designed to attract sympathy and favour not really to motivate
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by KingMack(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
God airpus o, airpus

God can not airpus...He can only Help us brother grin

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/1575764303/posts/10224279312641893/?app=fbl

Source: https://salemreporters.com/how-a-young-man-jesse-gideon-abraham-was-killed-by-his-roommate-at-uniuyo/
I am no from benue but what I see is the typical tiv hatred for the idoma. Even state governor your people has vow never to allow them. You should be ashamed of yourself and your tribe.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by paymentvoucher: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Dec 3 at the guys village.

This old man should be arrested ASAP!

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2021
don4real18:
A good writeup but with many missing information like the name of the village and the name of this supposed group. "Mission accomplished" could also mean a successful graduation, couldn't it? What did the police do the individuals who they supposedly rescued the boy from the very first time? Are they vampires? That will be folklore by the way.
2018 he took a pic with Jessie and wrote mission update
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
paymentvoucher:
Dec 3 at the guys village.

This old man should be arrested ASAP!
and looking so malnourished
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Lisaint:
Who get premium akkant for Windscribe abeg
I gave people Nord few months ago for free....but this time I got a method where u can use express vpn without payment and works as the premium. No login details needed.

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by Lisaint(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2021
ruggedtimi:
I gave people Nord few months ago for free....but this time I got a method where u can use express vpn without payment and works as the premium. No login details needed.

How boss
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Lisaint:

How boss
I go sell method to you ..for 5k..works perfectly
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Lisaint:

How boss
only works for mobile though...not pc
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by KayCee92(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Jacobx007:
Who ever works for those evil loan companies will never end well, Do you know how many people they have killed in the course of their illegal loan recovery processes and the so many curses they have incurred on their heads?
Leave his friend alone, it's SOKOLOAN that has killed him and that's how all their employees will die

Pay ur loan when you take them, that is someone else's business. Don't be all emotional when it is time to pay. It a slippery slope. One thing leading to another. If u pay and in time, the loan companies will not threaten u or use any of those archaic way to retrieve the money. Not saying their method of recovery is great, just saying that u went into agreement and you have to keep ur own e f of it.
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by MrBanner(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

In case you wonder what it feels like to have an entitlement mentality, this is it right here. Borrowers they belive that whatever loan they took should just be forgiven because they’re special people.

But if someone were to take loan from them they will never forgive them

Look at the name of the person you replied
Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by MrBanner(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Annie001:

Did you read the story??

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by CuteEmma(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Phoenixflap:

The entire post lack any form of evidences to back up his claims. He could be sued!

I am certain he’ll be unable to corroborate this account with irrefutable evidences in court.
The major problem with you and most of the comments up there is the length of the article.

According to the post, the boy was first rescued in a very bad state from his roommate’s village, where he couldn’t recognize his father (there’s a photo of him looking really lean). Who took him there?

Secondly his “lifeless” body was retrieved from the same ROMMATE’S village.

His parents can also testify that his roommate controlled his phone and ATM cards.

The writer took a while to explain his good grades in computer science; for someone who didn’t have a PC before going to school; and now started having 4 CO’s in 2 sessions. It’s unusual, it’s either he was influenced into doing drugs or something of sort - by the same roommate (since they were always together).

Someone mentioned the writer not stating the name of the village, or giving more details than he did. Well, I guess that’s all he knew. If we need any other info for investigation, it should be gotten from that roommate.

Most Nigerians are just too loud and less observant. Slow to listen and quick to speak kinda people. When they read a new paragraph, they lose what they read in the previous, because their mind is already busy looking for what to say undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) by MrBanner(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
aramanda14:
Why do people still keep using these apps with notorious recovery process? I have only been using Fairmoney and i have never faced an issue like this. RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.