Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer (534 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Perfectman91: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2021
With recent cancer deaths, I think everyone needs to get the cancer vaccine, where can I get one here in Lagos please?
Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Pmedia7787: 3:49am On Dec 27, 2021
At home,

Fasting and eating right all the rest of your life,

That's the only vaccine available
Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by DarkJeddi(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2021
This must be the most naive question I have ever seen in my life.. grin

Or are you trying to be funny?
Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Kingpin1000: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2021
O.P what is CANCER ?
When you've answered the above question, you'll know where to get vaccinated.
Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Perfectman91: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2021
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, saw the get vaccinated option on Google

Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Pmedia7787: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Perfectman91:
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, saw the get vaccinated option on Google

The vaccines talked about o. Google is nit for cancer,

It's for other diseases that can lead to cancer,

And if they are referring to covid vaccines,
Know that the world is currently on deception in that one
Re: Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Cancer by Richkid2021(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
for u have cancer I will like to help out reach out to me on 09059595056

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For Ulcer? / Arthritis Is Stressing My Dad's Life And We Have Tried Various Treatments / Fitness Enthusiasts, Lovers And Trainers Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.