Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) (51887 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.
How will you date an armed robber and not expect bad things to happen to you.
Yahoo boys are combination of armed robbers and serial killers put together.
You can imagine ripping someone most times an elderly person old enough to be your grandmother of her life time savings, collecting loans with her Identity hereby plunging this person into huge debts that may send this unsuspecting individuals to Jail. Sometimes if this person is suspicious, these boys goes diabolical to control the person. Which kind wickedness pass that one.
Some days I just imagine as I dey struggle to build my business after years of toiling one nonsense yahoo boy come rip me, even if na 1k I will put Christianity aside and go the traditional way, That Yahoo boy must run mad.
Hahahhahahaha you Made me laugh till I lost myself, so you go keep Christianity aside Bad boy
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Richvibes1997: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
22o62021:
Na that Egor axis yahoo boys dey camp now

And almost all of them na cele members

what so special about this cele church and yahoo boys I have been hearing lately grin
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by wiseoneking: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.
You can imagine ripping someone most times an elderly person old enough to be your grandmother of her life time savings, collecting loans with her Identity hereby plunging this person into huge debts that may send this unsuspecting individuals to Jail. Sometimes if this person is suspicious, these boys goes diabolical to control the person. Which kind wickedness pass that one.
Some days I just imagine as I dey struggle to build my business after years of toiling one nonsense yahoo boy come rip me, even if na 1k I will put Christianity aside and go the traditional way, That Yahoo boy must run mad.
You are not worthy to be a Christian because even now, you are not .Don't shout or say I am judging you.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by larryking540: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.

I swear ,many white foreigners let then get away ,but on my last blood I will make sure I track that bastard down and cut you bit by bit till u can't breathe no more because police station no go reach settle me and the yahoo boy o
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by larryking540: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Richvibes1997:
what so special about this cele church and yahoo boys I have been hearing lately grin

most materials given to them to bath with are from human parts ,like skin of human ,grounded teeth of human ,grounded private part of a male organ or new born male baby ,let's of stuffs goes on around there ,in the next coming years to come I see many of our ladies becoming widoers , because out of greed they will not do their full assignment of knowing the source of their husbands or boyfriend's wealth ,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Richvibes1997: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
on4a:

Yahoo is not to escape poverty but to escape laziness and ignorance.

If it's to escape poverty, why not learn a tech skill with your data you use for bombing?

Why not learn bricklayer work, carpentry, tailoring, soap making, or shoe making?

In the old days, I know one of my Father's friend who built houses with shoe making, my uncle built a big house with carpentry..Mama Chukwubueze trained her four children with Akara.

The problem with this indomie generation now is impatience, laziness and ignorance.

Yahoo cannot be a way to escape poverty because you are robbing people and there would be consequences for you and your generation.

There has never been a time when wealth has been more democratize than in our generation, you can basically learn any wealth building skill, on YouTube, through Google etc. yet this lazy generation think they can build wealth by robbing others of their hard earned income and even worse still taking the life of others...

There would be no place for Yahoo in the new Nigeria that is coming, there would be no reward for laziness, stupidity and ignorance. The EFCC and Anticorruption network would be very advanced with sophisticated technologies to bring down all your yahoo networks. Learn a skill now if you want to be relevant in the future.

Condolences to the family.
The society can build the youth negatively or a positively this is where the leadership comes in. A country that is not doing well can make people or youth living in such a country start thinking negative or fast ways to make money. A country where nobody can become somebody is a risky one for the youths because they have already lost hope in the country they believe making it must be illegal, or they have to go outside the country before they can make it in life. Such people don't believe in their self again and their country, and such orientations are very bad for the youths and can push them to go into cyber crimes. #blame the government

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Perfecter4real(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
He just killed an innocent girl over some hoax called blood money something that doesn't even work. Foolish boy he should be arrested and roasted

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Richvibes1997: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
larryking540:

most materials given to them to bath with are from human parts ,like skin of human ,grounded teeth of human ,grounded private part of a male organ or new born male baby ,let's of stuffs goes on around there ,in the next coming years to come I see many of our ladies becoming widoers , because out of greed they will not do their full assignment of knowing the source of their husbands or boyfriend's wealth ,,,,
nawa ooo very bad
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by kmaster007: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dem go hear.. when dem don enter inside life
Imagine..this guy dey heartless tho..
Ladies abeg stay away from this kinda guys abeg..most guys now are very daft..some don't even think before they act..
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na farm? Which one be harvested
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by on4a: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Richvibes1997:
The society can build the youth negatively or a positively this is where the leadership comes in. A country that is not doing well can make people or youth living in such a country start thinking negative or fast ways to make money. A country where nobody can become somebody is a risky one for the youths because they have already lost hope in the country they believe making it must be illegal, or they have to go outside the country before they can make it in life. Such people don't believe in their self again and their country, and such orientations are very bad for the youths and can push them to go into cyber crimes. #blame the government

You have some points but this is a fundamental problem that has brought the nation to where it is today. People blaming government and no one taking responsibility for their life.

Until the youth takes responsibility for their life and says, yahoo is not an option, they won't be able to see the opportunities lurking around them.

If they can buy data to bomb, does the government stop them from learning a skill and be a freelancer to get jobs from around the world?

Of course, we pray for a better government and that time would come as we continue to participate in the political process as responsible citizens.

For now, young people need to take responsibility to work hard honestly, acquire skills and be patient till the reward comes.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by zanshi: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sorry if you think i sound tribailistic but Edo people have very low morals, they are the worst scums of Southern Nigeria.

Women are prostitutes

Men are waking gangsters

It's a crime ridden place.

Maybe if they had companies to engage young people there it would have been better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Good for her, peppe them gang cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2021
haakeem2:
Kai! No doubts u are a broke yahoo guy,don't argue.

sorry you're wrong Boy
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by zanshi: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2021
LILTJAY:
Bini people are useless

Made a post about this

They have low morals as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by charleskl(m): 2:45am On Dec 28, 2021
this the problem....dem no go still hear!!
Imagine..this guy dey heartless tho..
Ladies abeg stay away from this kinda guys abeg..most guys now are very daft..some don't even think before they act..
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by haakeem2(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:

sorry you're wrong Boy
ma binu o,it me o n pe omo kekere ahbi?? O ko ti ri nkankan
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by charleskl(m): 2:57am On Dec 28, 2021
oga al yahoo boys na ritualist now...u no kill any babe but you dey steal dia pants n use doa glory.. .wetin be d difference abeg?
TheGift:
RITUALIST (not yahoo boy) on the run after hacking His VICTIM (not girlfriend) to death!
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by charleskl(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2021
coz d kidnapped are most tymz d architect of d problem...as a lady, hw will u be dating sum1 who doesnt have any genuine source of income yet uses a benz, iphone 13 and spends #10million a day in club....
babtoundey:
The situation of the country has reached the state that people will leave the kidnappers and blame the kidnapped.

Imagine how fast everyone turns into secret detective and seer. They already concluded the girl was greedy; into a fast lane of making money, was a runs girl, and all that.

Las las we
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by luluosas(m): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Woe to you yahoo boys, you supporter of yahoo boys, and you parents that allowed your daughters to fornicate with yahoo boys. Woe! Woe!! Woe!!! To you all except you repent of your wickedness
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by luluosas(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Please restrain your mouth there.
zanshi:

Made a post about this

They have low morals as a people.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by HRprof: 4:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Skynet55:
abeg sharap dey know jare how would you be dating a criminal and you won't know or even care to ask where the money is coming from, ignorance is not an excuse

Niaraland OLODO spotted
How do you know that your brothers abroad are not doing yahoo, if you blame her from knowing what the boy friend do in Ghana while she is in nigeria .
I can see your frustration. Broke guy because you don’t have money to spend on your girlfriend there any guy that spend on her girlfriend is yahoo boy. EFULEFU

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by godwinboy(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Kingpin1000:

How the hell do you escape poverty by putting someone into debt and ultimately suicide?
There is no justification in Yahoo.
All yahoo boys deserve painful death.
Yahoo and armed robbery which is worse?
I don de fear you, you wicked oo bros haha
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by TheGift: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
charleskl:
oga al yahoo boys na ritualist now...u no kill any babe but you dey steal dia pants n use doa glory.. .wetin be d difference abeg?

I agree. No difference. That’s why we should stop calling them Yahoo boys, they are ritualists. Just like we should stop calling those others guys bandits cos they are actually terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Asiri1991:
The Yorubas have infiltrated my state. We are not known for this. It only happens in the southwest. Check very well, Osa's friends in Ghana must be Yorubas. Quite sad he learned this from them.

I think your brain is paining you...you need urgent surgery to fix it.....ewu!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
noble2faith:

Bros, I agree with you that the mentality on this forum is so myopic and one-sided. The thing dey always dey baffle me.

But the thing be sey if the victim know wetin the guy dey into, she no deserve any RIP.

Yes @ your last paragraph. If she knew he was into such things and he didn't threaten her to stay with him, then she may not deserve it.

Nowadays that we have a lot of people online, it's easier for such guys to disguise as regular people. But nobody deserves to die, not even for their bad choices. Especially not by premeditated murder.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Jasy(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Bro if u really have the means to make ppl run mad, please take a few names of those making this country hard and give your babalawo or whoever kiss cry
Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by charleskl(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
u partially right bt still dnt understand....the money dont just appear in dia wardrobe after d ritual.....yahoo boys do rituals so as 2 easily get money from dia clients..not just yahoo boys alone anyways
TheGift:

I agree. No difference. That’s why we should stop calling them Yahoo boys, they are ritualists. Just like we should stop calling those others guys bandits cos they are actually terrorists.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by badboyTee(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.
I swear if someone here has work in a factory before you will understand that to see #1400 for a shift the person would know that there is work naim one person go thief my 1k go like that I can because of the 1k go ijebu go make the person run mad
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by AyotossFund(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2021
haakeem2:
dodoatirice grin na ur osa they dey talk about so, hehe...

This one na small Osas grin
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by haakeem2(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2021
AyotossFund:

This one na small Osas grin
na osa they first write o,they don edit am.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Forget, if they scam you,you no go do anything. No juju fit make Yahoo boy mad unless you are ready to slaughter one human being....You get mind?

Level pass level, men no dey operate with chicken and goats anymore o.

Kingpin1000:
Girls will never listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.