Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier (819 Views)

Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools / Family Of Detained Female Soldier Proposed To By Male Corper Finally Opens Up / Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Sigggy: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6910470/family-detained-female-soldier-proposed#108823081

The Nigerian Chief of Army Staff, Faruk Yahaya, has ordered the immediate release of the female soldier, Hannah Sofiat, who was detained for accepting NYSC member’s marriage proposal while wearing the army uniform, Siggy reports.

According to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), a source at Army Headquarters said the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), had on Saturday, order the immediate release of the detained soldier.

According to the source, this is inline with the COAS vision to have a professional Nigerian army ready to accomplish assigned missions within a joint environment in defence of the country.

The female soldier had earlier been detained for violating military rules and regulations by getting involved in a public display of an “amorous relationship” with a paramilitary trainee – a corps member.

https://campusnews.medium.com/chief-of-army-staff-orders-immediate-release-of-detained-female-soldier-e7b2ac7844f7

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by money121(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Again
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Arrrrrrrrrh

That's good news....

Atleast she now knows army no be her mate... Publicity stunts grin that why I hate public proposal. Sit in your room or some where nice on a chair and ask her to marry you.... Don't kneel down..

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Minjim: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2021
This lady has been detained for over a week for frivolous matter and the COA is only aware now?!
Well, better late than never
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by BadEnglish(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Thank God o. I been wan wait till January, B4 I storm that barrack wey she dey make i beat nonsense comot for their body.

Make NA no joke with me o

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2021
What if Chief of Defence Staff counters his orders?
Could it be possible?
Will that of the Chief of Defence prevail?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by WibusJaga: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021

These people should release her na & close the matter. We have much more serious security issues confronting this country, to be wasting time on frivolities.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Help2020: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
BadEnglish:
Thank God o. I been wan wait till January, B4 I storm that barrack wey she dey make i beat nonsense comot for their body.

Make NA no joke with me o
How many times then wan release this lady?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Laggafin: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
From.reliable aproko news.com .. the Army chief na her sugar zaddy grin.. if u no believe.. argue wit your keyboards
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
So she can continue her Love Nwantiti?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Orders Immediate Release Of Detained Female Soldier by CampussNews: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Laggafin:
From.reliable aproko news.com .. the Army chief na her sugar zaddy grin.. if u no believe.. argue wit your keyboards

Nothing wey hair no go see for anus...

(1) (Reply)

Changing Of Email On Jamb Portal / Top Ten Best Jamb Candidates 2023, The Two Best Scorers Are From Anambra State / News Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.