Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos (28528 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 58th Birthday (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by idanone(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by seguno2: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Oluromantic:

Yes na. She's yellow under there with black whiskers☺️

Now I understand the romantic in your Monica tongue
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Madas1986(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
trutht828:

Lolz. E go surprise you
we decide for you slave
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by explosiveskull(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Madas1986:
the fact that you are still here typing this rubbish is enough to believe you be slave to Us the Northern

Oya come to my enclave so that I can genuflect to you my master na or is the master scared of his slave?
You know your slaves and am very sure am never one of them, your slave won't talk back at you or cuss your worthless religion but I will do it freely even to your face and if you do pim I will beat you and join on top. That is how it works.

My complaints is how you guys are using your archaic backward lifestyle to dereligate others from developing because of the leaks and loopholes you guys create knowingly eg. Is this useless hisbah we are talking about, how can a secular country with a secular constitution have another region using a different religious constitution. Abeg getat.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by trutht828: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Madas1986:
we decide for you slave

According to a religion slave.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Owolagba(f): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
I love this woman and the way she act her roles. Happy birthday mama
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Datanet9ja: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Happy birthday legend
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idowu Abiodun Oniru, Toolz Father, Celebrates 80th Birthday (Pictures) / Topless Davido Hangs Out With His Friends / Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.