Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) (35502 Views)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Efulefu(f): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2021
D
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by ify01: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Telekinetic: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Ovokoo:
I think this is becoming a trend across the world as another Muslim has won the Miss University Africa Beauty Pageant.

https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/adar-yusuf-makes-african-history-wins-miss-univeristy-africa/
Middle finger to Hisbah!

1 Like

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by rave1047: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
smiley smiley
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Wow

Beautiful

Congratulations to her
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
tutudesz:

The aim is to promote the beauty pageant, not minding the negative effect of such headline and you can imagine dragging the Religion into such headline

Just ignore them when you try to correct them they will start abusing you.

She won beauty contest full stop what has religio got to do with it I can not understand.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Jidegaf(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
dayoscape:
Op you get wahala
Shey you for say
Beautiful Somalian lady wins pageant
Which one come be Muslim for there again
I tire o
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Gworo chewing zombies will not like these thread
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
She's beautiful BUT

I hope Hausa/ Fulani never carry nepotism enter beauty pageants.

This one that hijab wearing girls are clearing the prizes.

Good one sha!
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Terrorist and hypocritical Hishba Will deal mercilessly and ruthlessly with her except she's from a wealthy home

She's from Somalia sir....

Try dey read post first.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Time had come to unban the madness in the North, revolution will take place there. First is to get rid of every nonsense norms in their mind and plant a new world inside it.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Gondonu: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Oluromantic:
Our own muslims for northern nigeria no see front o. Na hisbah police and sharia law the control thier lives
Useless people I tell you.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by olaodun: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
I hope Somalia people will learn to allow peace to reign in Somalia and stop incessant killing of innocent souls through bombs in hotels and mosque we need peace and progress in Africa and Ethiopia Somalia and Nigeria
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
自由穆斯林, 祝贺她
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
She is so beautiful.... This is how a pageant should be. Not showing off unnecessary skin with fake smiles wearing bikini thongs.

This is where I commend Muslims!! The culture of beauty while being strictly modest in appearance.

Christians need to go back to this drawing Board as a matter of urgency!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Hisbah self read this news come HISS

Cause them know say them no go fit BARK.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by ogascomax: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
You see all those Muslims coming out to be winning this things( pageant). They want to show you a new narrative about Islam. What is happening now is so deep. Won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Emperor550(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
OP which one is hijab wearing again?
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Ovokoo:
I think this is becoming a trend across the world as another Muslim has won the Miss University Africa Beauty Pageant.

https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/adar-yusuf-makes-african-history-wins-miss-univeristy-africa/

all these contestants with their fake smile

1 Like

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Donlanray: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Hijab now the trendy.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by macrodata(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Hisbah, over to you.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2021
grin ; D
JackDaAlienz:
Father Lord, i want to Bleep a fulani girl just once abeg..

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Beware!!!!
It's all a ploy to corrupt the minds of young Muslim girls and entice them into the business of nudity and immorality. They would soon made them winners of BB Naija.

1 Like

Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Ogbanga0913: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Haramicalization
Hisbah Somali branch over to you.
#congratulation
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Benchilwell: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:
This one doesn't look poor....

Hisbah will pass on this one...

If she was looking poor and probably from a poor background... Hisbah would've been on their way now to invite her parents...
u hear Somalia u still they call hisbah for poor pple association.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Legendoo: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2021
As them don turn all southern girls to hook up girls with their wowo faces and useless exposed boobs and vagina.

Them wan attempt the north .

Trust hisbah to sort this out.
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2021
StreetFight:

They are studying the situation. They need to find our whether her parents are rich or poor. I hope we all remember that Hisbah Police and Shariah are for the poor. Well, I am a Muslim and I know Shariah is for the poor.

Wait o,we have not heard from MURIC for sometimes now?
Is propaganda over or the funding is closed!
Yeye de smell, make una park somewhere,biko!
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by luluman: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Terrorist and hypocritical Hishba Will deal mercilessly and ruthlessly with her except she's from a wealthy home
She is not from Nigeria so they cant do nothing
Re: Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) by Quality20(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Not surprising at all, it was all planned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading / Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.