Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job. (270 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. by Reus: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Good morning N’landers, please help I need a job , I’m an economics bsc holder/graduate, things have been really tough on this year, from application to application yet nothing, I’m presently in ogun state but I can move to lagos easily if I can secure a good job, please help.
Re: I Need A Job. by Tohsynetita1: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Reus:
Good morning N’landers, please help I need a job , I’m an economics bsc holder/graduate, things have been really tough on this year, from application to application yet nothing, I’m presently in ogun state but I can move to lagos easily if I can secure a good job, please help.
Don't always believe Lagos is the only place you can get employed, that's the reason most people are unemployed, after school the next thing is going to Lagos, instead of thinking what they can do in their place and thrive. Do you think it's not everyone that is suppose to live in Lagos?
Re: I Need A Job. by Reus: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Don't always believe Lagos is the only place you can get employed, that's the reason most people are unemployed, after school the next thing is going to Lagos, instead of thinking what they can do in their place and thrive. Do you think it's not everyone that is suppose to live in Lagos?

Anywhere really it’s only because lagos is densely populated with opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed / Looking For A Content Writer For Wordpress Blog And Social Media Manager. / Vacancy For Loan Officers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.