Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography (1347 Views)

Public Health Vs Radiography, I Need An Immediate Answer / Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More / Should I Go For Radiography, Medical Lab Science Or Biochemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Vicoymi: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Dear nairalanders
I need matured advice seasoned with evidence
So this year I wrote utme and got 219 as a score due to some technical issues we encountered at the center and I was not able to write a subject out of four, so I would do better next year.
I put nursing as my prospective course and unizik as first choice.But wasn't able to process it due to some inconveniences.
I would be filling for next year jamb
Which federal University would be easier to get admission in (I'm from South East Nigeria)?and among science lab, nursing and radiography which would be best in terms of job opportunity and pay?
Those with experience I need your counsel please
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Maid007: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vicoymi:
Dear nairalanders
So this year I wrote utme and got 219 as a score due to some technical issues we encountered at the center and I was not able to write a subject out of four, so I would do better next year.
I put nursing as my prospective course and unizik as first choice.But wasn't able to process it due to some inconveniences.
Which federal University would be easier to get admission in (I'm from South East Nigeria)?and among science lab, nursing and radiography which would be best in terms of job opportunity and pay?
Go for radiography... Radiography isn't as saturated as MLS...

1 Like

Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by greattybee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vicoymi:
Dear nairalanders

Well in Uniben current the highest level of radiography is 200lvl.. they recently started radiography so it should be easy getting admission there. This info could be helpful for you tho.
Goodluck.
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Slimdan360: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Vicoymi:
Dear nairalanders
Nursing.... Alot of opportunity abounds in the course
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Vicoymi: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Maid007:

Go for radiography... Radiography isn't as saturated as MLS...
please any idea of their average pay?
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Vicoymi: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Slimdan360:

Nursing.... Alot of opportunity abounds in the course
any idea of their pay??
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Vicoymi: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
greattybee:

Well in Uniben current the highest level of radiography is 200lvl.. they recently started radiography so it should be easy getting admission there. This info could be helpful for you tho.
Goodluck.
Thanks
Do I stand a chance of getting admitted in uniben??
Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Slimdan360: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Vicoymi:
any idea of their pay??
Nurses pay are okay and they probably work everywhere, from oil companies to government establishment, you just name it. What you should be concerned with is gaining admission and finishing the course, once you can do this, then there is no limit as to what you can achieve as a nurse

1 Like

Re: Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography by Vicoymi: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Slimdan360:

Nurses pay are okay and they probably work everywhere, from oil companies to government establishment, you just name it. What you should be concerned with is gaining admission and finishing the course, once you can do this, then there is no limit as to what you can achieve as a nurse
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

List of DSTV CHANNELS NOW ON GOTV / Do You Know The Difference Between Uk, Great Britain, Britain, England? / First Class Or Second Class Upper: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.