Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Need Someone Now - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone Now (725 Views)

I Need Someone To Keep My Company / I Need Someone To Talk To / Seriously Need Someone To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Now by hitsales(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hi There,
I kinda don't know what to say but its very very pathetic. Anywayz, before i'll go into details, the girl I was going out with just called it quits with me. WHy you may ask, she just found a "the koko" somewhere else. Now im lonely again waiting for someone to just make a difference. I guess Im being too caring to this girl that she ran off leaving me with vacum unfilled. Now i can just be lonely anymore, that's whyIm on here needing someone, Call me if you're looking though,

Michael Benson
+234 802 746 0192
miko_ik@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone Now by Easybaby(f): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
goodluck . . . . . . . cheesy grin grin
Re: I Need Someone Now by ucohinya(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
i pray you will find one and also someone who will always stand by you no matter what the situation may look like.
Re: I Need Someone Now by chudy(m): 1:33am On Aug 03, 2007
o boy go look for job
Re: I Need Someone Now by Chichi4you: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

I’m on whatsapp too, call me first to know you better, please I need polite friends only

(1) (Reply)

Need A Pretty Nigeria Girl To Marry / Women Should Be Chasing After You, Instead Of The Other Way Around . / I Need A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.